Old 07-29-2011, 01:34 AM   #106  
Working on the Last 10!

S/C/G: 249/183/145

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0vingon View Post
That's awesome! I agree that bf is the way to measure! I'd love to have my bf tested, but I'm afraid to
Today I made an appointment for a private session at a pilates studio. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm afraid. Since my 2 c-sections, my abs are weak and really hurt when i work them. The scar area is the worst. I just hope the trainer is gentle with me! LOL I also hope I don't lose an appendage on the reformer!
I love Pilates. I take a mat class every Thursday night and have been doing it since last January. I can really feel the difference in my core strength. I do Pilates Reformer classes as well. I just watch for Groupons and take advantage of them. I have 3 private sessions to sign up for with a Groupon that I recently purchased. I'm afraid to have my BF tested as well. My Tanita scale says that it's still pretty high. But I know that IP will help me get it down.
calee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 07:59 AM   #107  
To be fit for my King!

S/C/G: 194/170/130

Height: 5 ft 3 in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douger963 View Post
Thanks for the share. Just reading this I can't identify with those foods anymore and feel kind of nauseous without even eating them.

Well, the best experience so far has been shopping for clothes in the regular men's department instead of over in the big and tall section. So much more to select from!

Yesterday's weigh-in took me over the 100lb mark. I'm only about 11lbs from goal and still on phase II. I've found myself watching the scale more for some reason probably because I'm getting closer. Although I feel I'm eating more protein, I continue to drop.
Wow, over a hundred lbs in 7 or 8 mths. You inspire me! You are fantabulous!
whirlybird68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 08:11 AM   #108  
To be fit for my King!

[QUOTE=2RIDEROLLERCOAST;3961688]
That is sad about your friend, it is too bad everyone can't find a way to lose weight, I probably would be getting to that point too. I am so thankful for Couts71 for showing us the light at work.... I think he saved a lot of us. I do have a question why Nov 15? what happens if you don't make it? I hope you do but am wondering. I would love to say I will be finished on this date, but things happen and as this last month I have been up and down I know that it is true. I get asked quite often when I will be finished. I have no idea.. I am hoping Oct - Nov but if not oh well. Good luck and keep up the good work.

I might have got ahead of myself, Haha. Goal for me is getting out of phase 1 My coach and i determined that with an average of 3 lbs lost a week I could be around 140 by Nov 15. Wouldn't it be nice to go through the holidays feeling good about our shape?
Old 07-29-2011, 08:28 AM   #109  
To be fit for my King!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
I had to add sauteed mushrooms to the soup, as I have never been a mushroom soup. I prefer by far the tomato basil and I love love love the broccoli and cheese soup... I use it for sauces on my steamed veggies. Good luck.

That is sad about your friend, it is too bad everyone can't find a way to lose weight, I probably would be getting to that point too. I am so thankful for Couts71 for showing us the light at work.... I think he saved a lot of us. I do have a question why Nov 15? what happens if you don't make it? I hope you do but am wondering. I would love to say I will be finished on this date, but things happen and as this last month I have been up and down I know that it is true. I get asked quite often when I will be finished. I have no idea.. I am hoping Oct - Nov but if not oh well. Good luck and keep up the good work.
Haha screwed up that quote above. I'm still learning.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:42 AM   #110  

S/C/G: 251/176/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Are you participating in the summer challenge, Pxl created a spreadsheet and it lets you know the percentage you have lost of the amount you want to lose total. When I filled in my numbers yesterday I noticed that I have completed 11.83% of my goal which means I am over 10% of the way there...pretty impressive. Here is the link....anyone can add their name its a great way to keep track....
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...challenge.html
Thanks so much for letting me know about that. I will join as well...
I always read your posts and am so happy for the success you are having...you are doing such an amazing job and have such a positive attitude especially with some of the stresses you have going on!!
Thanks again, wuv2bloved!!
kelly1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 08:52 AM   #111  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Please post all replies on the new weekend chat thread... I can't close this thread, because I didn't open it.

If you want to quote others, copy the html code after you "quote" their post and copy it over.

Thanks.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...un-7-31-a.html
Pxlkitty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 08:59 AM   #112  

S/C/G: 251/176/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandam6 View Post
WI today -1.4 lbs.

According to my ticker I made it to goal. Technically I still need to lose .8 lbs, but as they say don't sweat the small stuff.

I start Phase 3 tomorrow, I hope that I am not one of those people that gain on Phase 3. But I am looking forward to breakfast tomorrow. I can't wait to have a banana. I have really missed them.

And I will be completely phased off before my hubby and I go to Vegas for our anniversary!
Congratulations!! Must be an awesome feeling. I will be anxious to see how phase 3 goes for you!! All the best.
kelly1962 is offline   Reply With Quote