Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2003, 05:55 PM   #1  

Question Does anyone use the chatroom?

Hi All,

Just wondered if the chatroom option for this sight was every really used? I've gone there a few times but no one is ever in there. Wonder if there is a specific time? I know that it says "on the hour" and something about 9 pm but that's not an easy time for me.

Maybe we could create a time? When I'm reading or posting I know there are others doing it as well - thought it be nice to have "live" discussions.

Just a thought

Deb
Old 06-08-2003, 10:15 PM   #2  
Token rooster

Height: 6'2

we have thought about this before, maybe we can schedule a time to "chat" as a group? whenever i check into the room nobody is there as well.
Old 06-08-2003, 11:10 PM   #3  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

I am always the only one in there, too.

Also, they changed how you get in & now I can't figure it out--when I had a hard enough time getting in there in the first place.
Old 06-09-2003, 08:04 AM   #4  

Maybe we should all try to go to the chatroom at like 8 pm est everynight for a while and see how many people there is then?
Old 06-09-2003, 11:11 AM   #5  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

There is a link to a thread that explain all the chat features. Take a look there - that should help.

Pretty easy - when you get there - just key in a name (don't use a password) and click login.

To logout - right mouse click over the text of the conversation and choose logout.

Last edited by Sandi; 06-09-2003 at 11:14 AM.
Old 06-12-2003, 11:22 AM   #6  

Its funny, we are all loging in to the chat room, and no one is ever there! I think that I have only seen people once or twice in there. I will say that I would love to chat with everyone, but 8 pm est would never work for me, as it is only 5 here and that is smack in the middle of my dh getting home, dinner getting made, and a mad scramble to pick up the house. It is a good idea, though and I would try to make it whenever I could.
Old 06-13-2003, 04:25 PM   #7  

Default chat rooms

Could someone post the times in all the time zones. do we have 3 or 4 zones?
Could we pick a time that would be at least practical for all. Later Sandylynn
Old 06-16-2003, 09:57 AM   #8  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

I have been to the chat room too a few times, only once did I find anyone there.

On another web site, some of the ladies would start a thread and invite anyone else who was on line at the time to go to chat. Maybe something like that could be done here instead of setting a specific time. There are little boxes at the bottom of each person's post (little box with arrows in it ~ down by where it says profile) these change to a green color when a person is on line ~ so you know if others are on line at the same time you are.

It would be fun to be able to chat with others sometime.

Gayle
Closed Thread