Old 07-26-2011, 08:54 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 189/175/155

Height: 5'8

Default Appointment today

Well I have my frst appointment today and plan on starting tomorrow. Hope this isnt another lose weight fast, gain it all back diet. really need encouragement here. I have 30 pounds to lose. what should I expect the first week? Horrible cravings? Weight loss? lose fairly quick, it's keeping it off thats the challenge.
Amy
amaliayosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 09:03 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 158.8/152.8/130

Height: 5'5

Hi amaliayosa,

I don't think you gain weight back that quickly. I lost 24 pounds on this diet this fall and quit coming in after christmas due to money being tight (I should have just made sacrifices because I could be my goal weight by now!) anyways, I ate healthy afterwards, lower carb -- but certainly not perfectly...and certainly not the packets...when I came back last week to start over, I had only regained 4 pounds. That made me even more confident that this is the right diet...that I am not just losing water weight, etc...that the changes are for real.. quitting any other diet that suddenly would have resulted in a major gain

best of luck! My best tip is plan nothing big for this week incase the caffeine withdrawals and change in eating makes you tired. I have been eating this way for 2 days now and last night I was so tired I went to bed by 9....however, after this week, you are good to go and feel more energetic...any major diet change can affect your energy levels at first
AuburnKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:28 AM   #3  

S/C/G: H:213; WB: 188.5/180/145

Height: 5'7"

I've been on every plan imaginable by mankind. I have my first weigh in tomorrow so I can't really tell you how much I've lost. I can tell you that to me it's very easy to stick with and hearing the weigh loss and non-scale victories of people that have been on the boards is really encouraging.

All those other programs I would get discouraged because the weigh loss was so small. I don't think I will have that with this program. At least I hope not.

I know in the beginning it can be costly but when you add up restaurant costs it really isn't. Try it! What do you have to lose, besides weight.

Good luck! Let us know if you signed on.
Tonz is offline   Reply With Quote