Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2003, 09:38 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default **Week of June 8th**

Hello All!!

The sun is shining in NJ!!! Yipee!! I didn't think it would ever come back!!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend! DH is doing fire duty today, so I'm home alone again with my crazy baby boy! (OK, I love him, but the "attitude" lately has to go...next stage please!

I've been soo horrible with my eating, but I have to get myself back on track. The nutty bars are gone (unfortunately i ate them all), and the apples are in the fridge! Time for some serious weight loss!

We're driving down to Florida on Friday to see DH's Nana. She's 91 and we want her to meet Peter. She lives in Boca Raton, so it'll be a long drive. (Not looking forward to that with a baby!) We'll be gone for the whole week, leaving to come home on the following Friday. So anyway, I'd like to lose a couple pounds, just to humor myself, since i have to get in a swimsuit!
Old 06-08-2003, 02:01 PM   #2  

Lauren - my dsd lives in the Boca area - beautiful area. Enjoy the fab weather!

I made the picture really tiny so I'll try again -

Rabbit

still did not work - shrinking again - still not working, I give up.
Old 06-08-2003, 02:47 PM   #3  

OK, rescanned photo, smaller size. trying again.

rabbit
Old 06-08-2003, 02:48 PM   #4  

But it's so tiny!!!

rabbit
Old 06-08-2003, 03:02 PM   #5  

me again.

Old 06-08-2003, 03:03 PM   #6  

from tiny to HUGE!

Sorry.

Rabbit
Old 06-08-2003, 09:32 PM   #7  
LBH

Rabbit- Great pic! Who cares how big it is, at least we can see it! Thanks for sharing!
Old 06-09-2003, 02:54 PM   #8  
Donna

Happy Monday All,

Started back to school today, and back to work tomorrow. Went from having nothing "formal" to do to being overloaded. Par for the course I think.

I peaked at the scale yesterday (bad girl ) and was down a bunch from last week, let's just hope I can keep it up for my offical weigh in tomorrow. Been doing pretty good on keeping track for the last few days and even though I was over a couple of pts it feels good to be back in control sort of. Tomorrow night will probably be a bust though we're going to my mom's retirement dinner and the food choices didn't sound great, but I'll do my best.

Rabbit - Nice pic. Glad your store opening went well. And congrats on the .5 lb. I'm taking what I can get when I get it.

Lauren - Glad the interview went well, hope you get the job. Good luck getting back on track. Don't envy you with a long car trip and baby, but have fun.

Well, should probably get to studying, I have 2 chapters to read for Wed and won't have time tomorrow.

Have a great week everyone.

-Tech
Old 06-09-2003, 04:41 PM   #9  

Tech - congrats for being in control, always such a good feeling. Wishing you well at your weigh in.

Lauren - I don't know why my picture didn't come out very clear, but atleast I finally got it here!

Nice to be home this week. Next week is another store, Oklahoma City.

Rabbit
Old 06-09-2003, 09:27 PM   #10  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Hello all..Had a nice weekend..DH confessed to me that he is "embarassed" by my clothes and wants to buy me new ones..I have totally bucked that idea..I guess I am the only women alive that refuses new clothes..I did go to the mall yesterday with him and he commented that I was nervous around clothes..Hmmmm..could that be possible??????He wants me to get smaller sizes...I will work on that one..

Welll.,..later...crying baby
RR
Old 06-09-2003, 10:18 PM   #11  
LBH

RR, let him buy you one new outfit...baby steps!!

Rabbit, it's probably the resolution. I think you can pick a number, and it defaults to one. You can probably make it a better resolution, but it will take up more space. You won't be able to load as many pics on.

Tech, tell me again, what are you going to school for?

Have a great evening all!
Old 06-11-2003, 11:31 AM   #12  
LBH

Hi All,

I go for my second interview today. I'm meeting with the VP I want to work for, and also the Exec. Asst., about the other position. Went shopping last night and got a new outfit that I'll be wearing today. I'll have to basically buy a new work wordrobe if I get this job. Thankfully everyone's having sales! The girl at Fashion Bug gave me a couple coupons to use next week too, so I can go back and get a few things I saw.

Hope everyone's good! Have a great day!
Old 06-11-2003, 03:36 PM   #13  

hello all. Slow around here lately.

Brought doritos into the house yesterday (see weekly journal!) and did not handle myself well. Luckily I've been working out lots lately!

RR - I'm with Lauren, go for the new outfit!

Lauren - thanks for the info, I wondered why since the picture itself is clear. ~ Hope you were happy with the interview.

Rabbit
Old 06-13-2003, 10:14 AM   #14  
LBH

Hi All,

The second interview went well...I think! I met with the VP and also the Exec. Asst. The Exec. Asst. position is very tempting, but I'm not comfortable with it being temporary. The VP was really nice, I think it went well, but he's hard to read. It may just be because he's not a good interviewer, but I didn't get a feeling either way if it went good or not. I'm going to call this afternoon if I don't hear from them, and see when they are planning to make a decision. They know I'm going on vacation starting tonight, so I'm hoping they call! It would be nice to start a new job when I get back!

We're leaving either tonight or tomorrow AM, and we'll be back next Saturday or Sunday. Have a great week all!
Old 06-13-2003, 05:16 PM   #15  

Lauren - have a great vacation! HOpe things go your way with the job.

I'll be leaving on Sunday - and then will be back next Saturday.

Rabbit
Closed Thread