Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-12-2011, 09:51 AM   #1  

Default Looking for a weight loss buddy?!

Hi, I'm looking for a weight loss buddy. Basically motivation is my biggest problem and I know that having the accountability of having to tell someone regulalry what I've eaten/done would really help. I would like it to work both ways so would be happy to do this for you too if you wanted. Basically, I need someone who can give me a kick/support/a chat to help me stay on track.

Thanks
alz139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:59 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

I know sometimes people like the one-on-one buddy approach, and it's all good!

However, I just wanted to point out that there are a bunch of accountability challenges, and daily chat threads, and all sorts of places where people talk about their plans for the day. Wasn't sure if that's the kind of accountability you need, but I wanted to mention it in case it might work for you =)

As a side note, people might not be able to PM you, yet as you have fewer than 20 posts. Not sure if you also need to be here 20 days for PMs to open up for your account.

Hope you find what you're looking for!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 12:05 PM   #3  
~Kim~

What Lovely said! If you click on the Chicks up for a challenge tab and look for the Autumn Beauties thead we would love to have you. We create a new thread every month, post goals, daily checkins. It's a very supportive group and you would be welcome anytime. =)
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:56 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 154/130/125

Height: 5'5''

I can be some one's buddy..
i also come here to keep me motivated.
RudeImp is offline   Reply With Quote