View Poll Results: Have You Ever Used A "Self-Check Out?"
Yes, And I Prefer It 5 50.00%
Yes, But I Prefer A Human Check Out Clerk 3 30.00%
No, I Avoid Them 0 0%
No, I've Never Seen One 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2003, 03:24 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozie's.......(#19)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 06-09-2003, 03:36 PM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go Back To #18 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-09-2003, 03:43 PM   #3  
Losing it!

Sherry~Checkie your emailie!!!!

Dee~ Post as soon as you find out something!!!

Ramona~ I am sending the Reunion "Whoosh" fairy you way to whisk away the pounds!!!!
Old 06-09-2003, 03:49 PM   #4  

DEE, GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!! We'll be waiting to hear what the Doc has to say.

Sherry, thanks for the words of encouragement. I really think this is possible. I guess I'll go back to what I did two years ago when I lost the original 70 pounds(I've gained 20 back due to carelessness). I varied between 1200 and 1500 calories per day. I will still watch the starchy carbs, but I can't resist the fresh veggies from our garden. We already have cucumbers, squash and tomatoes galore!
I'm sorry you won't be going to your reunion. Wow, that is a huge graduating class! We had 328 in ours and I thought that was big!!!!

We made another offer on the house today. We worked all weekend on ours so if she accepts the offer, we will put ours on the market.

I hope everyone is having and nice Monday and I'll try to get back and post to everyone later.

Love,
Ramona
Old 06-09-2003, 03:51 PM   #5  

THANKS GAYLE!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-09-2003, 03:53 PM   #6  

hello everyone!
sorry i have been missing in action!
lots been going on here.
brians been working 6x week, been getting my garden set up.
working on flower plots.
finishing schooling with catagan, we still work on stuff thru the summer.
ive been kinda awol op and the excercise.
but today i start back.
may 29th was catagans 11 th b-day.
we had a small little party for her then took her skating.
she had a blast.

im so behind on the reading i figured ill just start over.
how is everyone?
miss you all!
doni
Old 06-09-2003, 04:33 PM   #7  

Doni, WELCOME BACK!!!!!
Just jump right in and you'll be back on track in no time.

What are planting in your garden?????
Old 06-09-2003, 05:52 PM   #8  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Welcome Back Doni!!!

We missed you!!

Hugs...Deb
Old 06-09-2003, 06:08 PM   #9  

Welcome back Doni!

Dee-Let us know as soon as you find out something. I'm sure everything will be fine.

Debbie-Congratulations on the 2 lb weight loss!!

Ramona-Good luck on the house!! Counting calories sounds like a good way to go. If you can't (like me), try WW. I love it!

Had a terrible day at work today. I was crying all day. I don't want to post it to the whole world (you never know who reads these), but hopefully tomorrow will be better, and Friday is the last day before vacation!

I did get a run in today, though!

Everyone I didn't post indivually-I love you all!
Old 06-09-2003, 06:22 PM   #10  

I am back from the doctors. I have to go for some tests tomorrow. I will need some blood work done and a TB test. I am suppose to restrict my movement. In other words stay home and not spread anything. I am now short of breath and have some chest pain. It might be because it is rainning out and I have asthma. My fever has gone up and I feel crappy. The spots that I have all over my body may be an infection but the doctor wasn't sure it could also be an alergic reaction to something. I am skipping our counciling meeting tonight, I just feel to hot. I will report more when I have results from the test. I also have to call the medical officer of health. The doctor said that he might make everyone stay home. Geez I think that it would drive me crazy.

Keep up the good work in the losing department. i haven't weighed myself since I got home but I will tomorrow.
Old 06-10-2003, 08:54 AM   #11  

Dee--I'm thinking of you, chick!! Hope all is well!

Shelley--I know how those tough days at work can be. Hang in there and keep that chin up.

Doni--great to have you back! I need to repot some plants BIG time! I don't have anything close to a green thumb, though, so I've been putting it off. Bad for the plants, I know.

Ramona--where are you trying to move? If Mom and I come back from Branson on 65 I'll be thinking of ya!!

Hey Sherry, Debbie, Gayle, Vicki, Titan Dee, Jenelle, Jeanne, & Carol!!!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2003, 10:03 AM   #12  
Losing it!

GOOD MORNING GROUP!!!!!

Ramona: I lost 50 pounds doing the counting calorie thing. I re-gained 20.... I stayed the 1200-1500 range, most days averaging 1400 or so. I like low carbing, but I'm like you, I like my fruit and veggies to much!!

Doni: Wish Catagan a happy belated B-day from me!!!! Boy, look at all the exercise you will get gardening!

Shelley: I hope today is better. Remember that ALL of us are here if you need us!! You can always email or PM if you need to talk.

Dee: I hope the blood work turns out ok. Do you think it could be an infection and your body is getting it out of your system through the rash?

You girls should be so proud of me!!!!!! I went out walking last night near dark and got up 1.5 hours earlier today to walk again!!! I have decided that I will get up early in the morning to fit it in. If I wait until later in the day, I never make time for it or maybe I'm just lazy.

I hope everyone is doing ok...Vickster please check in and tell us how your hip is doing.

Wishing all of my Floozie friends a WONDERFUL OP DAY!!!!!!

Old 06-10-2003, 10:06 AM   #13  
Losing it!

Cheryl: Ship your plants to Kansas and I will re-pot them for ya!!!!
Old 06-10-2003, 10:18 AM   #14  

Shelley if you need to talk please email me. I am here if you want to get it off your chest.

Gayle way to go with the walking. It really does help manager our weight. The doctor did suspect I had a type of infection on my skin but I am having problems with shortness of breath and chest pain now. It might be because it rainned yesterday.

Ramona please let us know as soon as you do about your offer on the house.

Sherry you just work to hard. Did you post that sail boat for me? It makes me feel like I am still in Jamaica. Horneyest men I ever did meet.
Old 06-10-2003, 12:52 PM   #15  

Sorry ladies,,, had a hectic day yesterday..Finally getting central air and waited for the man to come and he got behind in his real job and won't be here till tonite...

My hip is somewhat better still bothering me THEN did a stupid thing a broke 2 of my toes during the nite. Got up to do that "P"
thing and hit the door frame going back into the bd/room. Do you think i need to get a nite lite to see where i am going...Geez if it ain't one thing it is something else. Oh accident prone me....hehehehehehehehhehehhe

Everyone is doing well on keeping active and welcome back Doni glad your back with us...

Sorry not posting to individuals but thinking about you all.

Take care

clumsyvic
Closed Thread