Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 07-18-2011, 01:42 PM   #1  
Amazing will be me

Default Paul Mckenna i can make you thin ??

Anyone used this sucessfully?

Im currently on weightwatchers and very happy and going to gym 5 times a week however im having a hard time mentally/emotionally at the mo.........weightloss can really take its toll.

And just wandred about types of hypnotherapy that can help and relax
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 04:52 PM   #2  
I am more than weight.

S/C/G: Starting Weight:260/150

Height: 5'3"

Hello. I have read his book and have his dvd's. I have listened to the relaxing cd and it did nothing for me. His method is called Intuitive Eating, there are several books out there on the subject. The ones I have read are: The Eden Diet, Intuitive Eating, The Overfed Head (this one I liked the best) and they all pretty much say the same thing.
1. Eat when you are hungry
2. Eat slow
3. Eat what you want
4. Stop when full or no longer hungry.

Good luck and God BLess. Tammy
TamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 09:09 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 440/417/<300

Height: 6'4"

Sorry to respond to this so late. I just signed up to this site yesterday.

I'm currently using this system and am quite impressed by the results. So far, I have lost 23 lbs in a month. What is more important is that I haven't "cheated" or fallen off of this eating plan like I ALWAYS did before. I see no reason why I cannot do this for the rest of my life. I still eat all of the foods that I like, and I eat until I am full.

What I have noticed is that not only do I eat less, because I am eating consciously, but I am eating differently. For example, I used to devour those big Hershey chocolate bars. However, over the past month I ate one sixth of a single bar once. For whatever reasons, my tastes have shifted dramatically, and some of the more extreme foods (meaning extremely sweet or salty) that I loved before no longer hold the appeal that it did before.

If anyone has other questions, I will answer to the best of my ability.
BigJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:52 PM   #4  
it's always something

BigJon, I'm glad it's working so well for you!

We've had a few threads sharing experiences that might help, lucky.

Here's a few:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/does...l-mckenna.html

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/does...l-mckenna.html
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-f...thin-book.html

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-f...-you-thin.html
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 03:20 PM   #5  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon View Post
Sorry to respond to this so late. I just signed up to this site yesterday.

I'm currently using this system and am quite impressed by the results. So far, I have lost 23 lbs in a month. What is more important is that I haven't "cheated" or fallen off of this eating plan like I ALWAYS did before. I see no reason why I cannot do this for the rest of my life. I still eat all of the foods that I like, and I eat until I am full.

What I have noticed is that not only do I eat less, because I am eating consciously, but I am eating differently. For example, I used to devour those big Hershey chocolate bars. However, over the past month I ate one sixth of a single bar once. For whatever reasons, my tastes have shifted dramatically, and some of the more extreme foods (meaning extremely sweet or salty) that I loved before no longer hold the appeal that it did before.

If anyone has other questions, I will answer to the best of my ability.
Hey BigJon - wondering how you are making out? Just started the Mckenna program and would love to hear your experience so far?

I am hoping to 'resurrect' one of the more recent threads so feel free to post here if you like! http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-f...-you-thin.html

Thanks!
Froufy is offline   Reply With Quote