Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-18-2011, 12:11 AM   #1  
Makin' it happen

S/C/G: 296/198/150

Height: 5'4

Default Bad weekend....feeling yuck

SO......I'm not really sure what I'm looking for by posting this, but I just need to get it out there so I can move on. This weekend I have just felt tired and yuck. I don't know what's going on with me. I didn't count my calories yesterday or today. I didn't go crazy and eat everything in sight, but I definitely ate a lot of junk. Tonight, I didn't eat a real dinner. I ate 2 pieces of toast with cream cheese and jelly and some candy. I feel gross. I don't know if I just needed a break from thinking about food or what. I'm just hoping that I can get back on plan tomorrow and stick with it. And hopefully this tiredness will go away, because it kind of sucks.
onagain1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 01:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 201/173.8/130

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by onagain1 View Post
SO......I'm not really sure what I'm looking for by posting this, but I just need to get it out there so I can move on. This weekend I have just felt tired and yuck. I don't know what's going on with me. I didn't count my calories yesterday or today. I didn't go crazy and eat everything in sight, but I definitely ate a lot of junk. Tonight, I didn't eat a real dinner. I ate 2 pieces of toast with cream cheese and jelly and some candy. I feel gross. I don't know if I just needed a break from thinking about food or what. I'm just hoping that I can get back on plan tomorrow and stick with it. And hopefully this tiredness will go away, because it kind of sucks.
Is it that time of the month? That can often make me feel tired and ugh.
I think we all have bad days/weeks etc, you just have to pick yourself up and keep going. Those couple of days of eating junk are in the past now, and you dont need to beat yourself up, just move forward

Weight loss journeys are like life, there are always going to be bumps on the road, good times and bad. But there is always light at the end of the tunnel

Hoping you have a much better week this week

xx
lovehopefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 01:54 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 280/225/200

Height: 5'5"

I agree! We all have days that we get 'off schedule', but as long as we get back with it we are good to go! Don't dwell on that bad day, think about the next day that's going to be awesome!

And in my opinion, when we start getting our bodies used to healthier foods...and then we eat 'bad' foods, it makes our bodies feel our of whack. Maybe that has something to do with your tiredness?

Tomorrow's another day!! Good luck!
Bamber33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 02:18 AM   #4  
This time, it's forever..

S/C/G: 187/154/120

Height: 5'6

onagain1.

I promise you, all of us have "those day". But luckilly today is a new day and you have the chance to make new decisions!

Just jump back in to counting calories nd eating right, bonus you also won't feel so tired then! Hope this helps
melodymist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:12 AM   #5  

I agree with the others. Just move on and get back on plan. I cannot tell you how many times in the past I've done just what you're describing but instead of moving on from it, I dwelled on it and let it ruin the progress I've made. Then, months later I would think, "Why didn't I just get back on program? I would have lost X lbs. by now!" I realize this time around that, in the scheme of things, a couple of days or even a week of bad eating is a mere blip within a lifetime of healthy eating. Even "normal" eaters (i.e., people who do not have to consciously watch their weight as we do), have days during which they eat junk and/or overeat.
lin43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:53 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 205/167/140

Height: 5'4"

I couldn't agree more with the previous posters. The worst thing you can do is beat yourself up and not get back on plan. It happens to the best of us, we just have to let it go and do better tomorrow
sniperhil is offline   Reply With Quote