Announcements and Forum Help! Requests for help, suggestions, and information. Also includes important Forum Announcements.

Old 07-15-2011, 12:43 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 224.2/224.2/150

Height: 5' 7"

Default Profile Pic

I uploaded a pic to be used as my profile picture, however, it doesn't appear on any of my posts. Is this like the "signature" thing where you have to have a certain number of posts & days as a member before you can have a profile picture??
Soon2BSlim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:48 PM   #2  
it's always something

You can and do have it A profile pic appears on your profile page and your photo is showing up there. An avatar is the one that appears on your posts, so you'll need to upload one there as well.

I'm sorry for any confusion. It's very common to confuse the two and I wish they were worded a little better in the UserCP
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:18 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 224.2/224.2/150

Height: 5' 7"

Thanks for the help Suzanne!
Soon2BSlim is offline   Reply With Quote