Old 07-13-2011, 02:06 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 250/240/160

Height: 5 foot 8

Smile September 20th Challenge WEEK 4!!

Here we go ladies...drum roll please...the winner of week 3 TEAM CHALLENGE IS....

THE GREEN TEAM!!

Congradulations to everyone on the green team for losing 0.95% weight for 8 girls. that is HUGE! you lovely ladies get the choice of choosing if we do another team challenge this week, or if we go back to individualized weight loss. If you choose teams, I will be switching the teams up yet again. But its up to you!!!

Great job everyone! week 3 was our biggest weight loss yet! lets make week 4 even better!!!
ClaireBear92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:21 AM   #2  
Move over Kim Kardashian!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Wow girls!!! Great results! Both teams did great!!
Thanks clairebear for the chart you're awesome!!

As for the next challenge, I don't mind, I'll go with what the majority wants
caramelkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:11 AM   #3  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Congratulations to GREEN TEAM!! Both teams did really well!

Here's to an even better results next week!

Thanks for the chart, ClaireBear!
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:14 AM   #4  

Ugh, I'm not having such a great weight loss week girls, just a heads up, I'm actually gaining for some odd reason.

I'm just not going to give up and keep working out, I'm losing inches though, 4 off the waist so far, went from a 35 inch waist to a 31 inch waist, I can't wait to have my teeny waist back

Lost 2 inches off the breasts, and 2 inches off the hips.

Hopefully, i'm just gaining muscle?

Thanks for being such a great support group, I really dont think I could've done it without you girls!!
Old 07-13-2011, 10:37 AM   #5  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

caramelkitty Don't worry, weight fluctuates! And losing inches is definitely a good sign, the scale will catch up. =)

Well, since TOM finally got here instead of lingering in that just about to arrive stage my weight is going down again! 161.8 this morning. So too bad it didn't happen before the last weigh-in, but at least I'll have something better to report this next week. =)
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:40 AM   #6  

Height: 5'9"

Congratulations GREEN TEAM!!
xxALICIAxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:47 AM   #7  
Getting my life back

S/C/G: 192.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'

Congrats GREEN team.
I gained weight this morning. T.T

Makes me so sad...>.>
I hope I drop it before the next weigh in...
kurisitaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:51 AM   #8  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Caramelkitty - If you're losing that many inches and the scale isn't going down, you are DEFINITELY gaining muscle! Great job!! You'll have a teeny waist before you know it!
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 11:10 AM   #9  

diyana Thanks so much you are so sweet!!
kurisitaru Its a horrible feeling, I know exactly what you're going through... Hopefully we have a whoosh in a few days that will make us jump up in joy! haha
thebunneh Thanks I really hope the scale catches up soon before Sunday so I can weigh in some good news!! I honestly love TOM. I get bloated but my weight goes down, if only every week was like that ! LOL

Good luck to you all xo
Old 07-13-2011, 11:12 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 166/ticker/131 (for now!)

Height: 5'3"

Congratulations GREEN TEAM!

I did not weigh myself this morning but am feeling a little bit bloaty... TOM is right around the corner. Normally I do not get cramps before TOM shows up, but this time around I definitely am. Yuck. Hopefully it's not too bad this month!!
elizabethyellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 11:36 AM   #11  

elizabethyellow I hope you feel okay, drink some hot liquids, usually that helps me out, and make sure to be hydrated
Old 07-13-2011, 01:54 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 180+ / 160ish / 130

Height: 5' 3"

Thanx for the new thread, Claire, you rock!!!

iamerican - I did different Jillian Michaels videos. Her first series (I don't know if it's out of print) has short workouts for different sides of the body (frontside/backside/cardio) and I liked it a lot. Around that time I also found out that I was allergic to wheat and gluten, so eliminating all bread helped me out a lot. It's great that you're keeping at it with the Shred, it's a fantastic workout. I like it because it's effective without being terrible in terms of time commitment

melni - you're gonna love the Shred. When I finish this program I'm doing I'm thinking of mixing it up with some Jillian. Even her yoga workout is a sweatfest. I really like it
LaCatrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:58 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 180+ / 160ish / 130

Height: 5' 3"

CONGRATULATIONS GREEN TEAM!!

So happy for everyone's success and perseverance. This is hard dude!!

caramelkitty - You're losing soooooooooooooooo many inches!!! I wouldn't feel discouraged, au contraire!!! Your weight can fluctuate for a number of reasons, it will soon follow your inch loss.

TheBunneh - Yaaaaay!!! See, it's a matter of having some patience

Speaking of perseverance - I just finished my workout for Day 8!!! All in a row, I haven't missed a single one. Tomorrow is Day 9 - shorter bootcamp workout and a session of kettlebell lifting. Boy, am I gonna hurt!!

Last edited by LaCatrina; 07-13-2011 at 01:59 PM.
LaCatrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:36 PM   #14  

Lacatrina I am so envious, you've gone through 8 days non stop of bootcamp! I would be crying by now! HAHA But good for you and yeah I agree, it really is hard, but if not now, then never! Lol And you're allergic to gluten? my friend is too, and she introduced me to gluten-free products and basically convinced me to get off bread all together when I started my diet back in March and that initially helped with the first 10-15 lb! Fast too!!
Old 07-13-2011, 03:11 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Congrats, green team!

caramelkitty, that's an impressive loss of inches! I hope for the sake of your mental health that the scale catches up soon.

Oh, lovely TOM troubles. elizabethyellow, hope your bloaty-ness doesn't get too bad! And TheBunneh, congrats on leaving the bloaty-ness behind! I'm in that lovely carefree mid-cycle stage, where I've forgotten that periods even exist. Ask me again in a week when my boobs are starting to get sore...
mayness is offline   Reply With Quote