Old 07-09-2011, 10:57 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 140/136/100

Height: 4'11"

I really like photography so in the mean time when I'm not browsing 3FC to cure my boredom and curb my boredom eating, I'm editing photo's that are waiting in line to be editing (I'm just learning how to edit those too), reading tips on becoming better, looking into starting my own part time small business, and taking the actual photos. In Ohio we have "Metroparks" which is just a wildlife preserve really. I go there and walk around and find my best pictures sometimes.

Reading books is also a big one for me. I have a good reads account and available on their site you can set yourself a challenge! I'm challenging myself to read 40 books this year (I'm on track too!) and I increased that from my original 25. I'm thinking about finding a book forum or book club online, but its hard for me because I have a very different variety of books. Nothing ever matches up :P

Listening to music is a great pick me up. If you are interested lastfm gives you tons of great music suggestions based on the stuff you listen to. It's my godsend, as I have to find new music every 2 months or so because I get really sick of something.. mostly because I play in non stop for 2 months, but *shrug*

Keeping yourself busy is the best way to get past that feeling, I've found (at least for myself). Even if you don't feel like doing it, do it anyways. Because accomplishment has always been the best feeling for me. Over anything else!

And if you are feeling down on yourself do something fun. Reward yourself! Go get yourself some boxed hair dye and dye your hair a fresh new color! Treat yourself to a you day. I just did this Wednesday. I painted my nails, toenails, plucked my eyebrows, dyed my hair, got bangs, and did same skin stuff. I felt like a million bucks the next day!

Last edited by uhohitsamb; 07-09-2011 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Afterthoughts
uhohitsamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:24 AM   #17  
Back to Basics!

S/C/G: 187/127/125

Height: 5' 2.5"

I love these forums!When you meet great ladies, the online friendship can last years. I always thought that was a bit "anti-social", but I've been with another group of women for almost 5 years now. As for hobbies, I've made working out a hobby...trying new classes, etc. Reading takes my mind of stuff, but to be honest, if you need more...talk to your doctor. I've taken anti-anxiety meds since my 2nd was born, and they changed my life!
ChickieChicks is offline   Reply With Quote