Old 07-09-2011, 11:10 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 135.6/127/120

Height: 5'4"

Default Ideas for Ip

I've been involved w/ IP fo 2 years now...I lost 42Lbs in 4 months, 2 years ago July. I still use IP packets sor snacks because they taste better than other products. I've had a lot of stress the past few months and lost my way so July 4th went back on phase one.

Some ideas I've learned along the way, Roasting Veggies is the way to go: Broccoli, Cauliflower, Brussle Sprouts, Peppers, Yellow Squash, Zucchini, Fennell, Asparagus, Kale to name a few. This time of year Grilling Veggies is amazing too, they taste super good and always add plenty of seasonings, hers and spices that helps a lot. I make a lot at once then eat them on my salads for a couple of days, roasted veggie salads are very good. If I new about this method of cooking veggies I would have been eating them sooner. Definately experiment with ones you have never tried, it might supprise you w/ a bit of olive oil and seasonings its a whole new experience.

I've also learned to mix things for new flavors and I make a bunch at once then keep them chilled in fridge, they are better cold.
my favorite is 1 package Strawberry Pudding W/ 1 package Pina Coloda Drink mix with 20oz. cols h2o, I mix w/immersion blender work better for me no lumps, seperate into 2 bottles or I use mason jars keep in fridge till ready to drink.

Do the same w/Orange Drink and Vanilla Pudding my 2nd favorite.
Do the same w/Wildberry Yogurt Drink and Chocolate Drink
Do the same w/Lemon Pudding and Orange Drink
Do the same w/Chocolate Drink and Cappucinno Drink

I also like to take Chocolate Soy Puffs and Peanut Butter Soy Puffs mix them together then seperate into 2baggies for 2 seperate snacks this is a yummy treat, good enough to be found in an Easter Basket.

I like to mix grond turkey burger w/new sugar free heinz ketchup, yellow mustard and 1 package of thawed frozen spinach then when finished cooking add chopped up dill pickles...seperate into serving dishes for a few days worth of meals.

I also like to add roasted veggies to the soups for a nice meal.

I'll post more ideas as they come to me.

Doing the diet again is definatly more difficult than the first time, I breezed through it the first time w/ little to no side effects...this time I'm having bad sugar withdrawls, very tired, bad headaches, simply exhausted. Hopefully this does not last to long, it makes me wonder why I lost my way!

Niknackjack
niknakjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:02 PM   #2  
I know I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknakjack View Post
I've been involved w/ IP fo 2 years now...I lost 42Lbs in 4 months, 2 years ago July. I still use IP packets sor snacks because they taste better than other products. I've had a lot of stress the past few months and lost my way so July 4th went back on phase one.

Some ideas I've learned along the way, Roasting Veggies is the way to go: Broccoli, Cauliflower, Brussle Sprouts, Peppers, Yellow Squash, Zucchini, Fennell, Asparagus, Kale to name a few. This time of year Grilling Veggies is amazing too, they taste super good and always add plenty of seasonings, hers and spices that helps a lot. I make a lot at once then eat them on my salads for a couple of days, roasted veggie salads are very good. If I new about this method of cooking veggies I would have been eating them sooner. Definately experiment with ones you have never tried, it might supprise you w/ a bit of olive oil and seasonings its a whole new experience.

I've also learned to mix things for new flavors and I make a bunch at once then keep them chilled in fridge, they are better cold.
my favorite is 1 package Strawberry Pudding W/ 1 package Pina Coloda Drink mix with 20oz. cols h2o, I mix w/immersion blender work better for me no lumps, seperate into 2 bottles or I use mason jars keep in fridge till ready to drink.

I also like to take Chocolate Soy Puffs and Peanut Butter Soy Puffs mix them together then seperate into 2baggies for 2 seperate snacks this is a yummy treat, good enough to be found in an Easter Basket.

I like to mix grond turkey burger w/new sugar free heinz ketchup, yellow mustard and 1 package of thawed frozen spinach then when finished cooking add chopped up dill pickles...seperate into serving dishes for a few days worth of meals.

Doing the diet again is definatly more difficult than the first time, I breezed through it the first time w/ little to no side effects...this time I'm having bad sugar withdrawls, very tired, bad headaches, simply exhausted. Hopefully this does not last to long, it makes me wonder why I lost my way!

Niknackjack
I am printing this out. Thank you for taking the time to post this!
Watkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:23 PM   #3  

Quote:

Niknackjack
These are great ideas! Could you share them in the recipes section so I can find them again, please! Good luck on your second time around. You know it works!
sandyh50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:54 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 135.6/127/120

Height: 5'4"

Thank You. I know this sounds weird but I'm new to this site and have yet to find the recipe section...as soon as I figure it out I'll post IP Menu ideas there.
niknakjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:47 PM   #5  

Quote:
Thank You. I know this sounds weird but I'm new to this site and have yet to find the recipe section...as soon as I figure it out I'll post IP Menu ideas there.
NIKNAK! It's not weird at all, Just go to the top of the IP message board and it says Sticky #3, open it and post recipes there! Hope this helps.
sandyh50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:24 PM   #6  

S/C/G: IP160/131/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Thanks for posting these ideas -- it actually helps!

Sorry you lost your way -- but, you are doing the right thing getting back OP. Visit the the forum, read the threads, ask for support -- that's what we are all here for!

Plus -- I just LOVE the chocolate drink with the cold coffee -- I had that for breakfast today -- yum!
Lone Loser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:53 AM   #7  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

Niknakjak..Thanks for posting all of these great ideas. I love roasting vegetables also. I had not thought of roasting fennel and kale. I may give that a try.
It is good that you are starting back on Phase 1..It is hard giving up the sugar..but as you know, you will feel much more energy without it.
Please post any more recipes you think of!
Maile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 04:14 PM   #8  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Nik, I copied it and pasted it for you so its there in Recipes #3
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote