Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2003, 09:42 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Wacky Wednesday June 4

Well good morning chickadees!

I'm at work today, doing payroll and all sorts of fun stuff so that I can get out of here this afternoon with not too much that my boss has to tends to while I'm gone for a week.

After work I need to get some groceries for the guys, so that they don't starve to death while I'm gone, and then try to get my stuff for 8 days into a suitcase. I think I'm gonna need a bigger suitcase! lol We are pulling out at 8 tomorrow morning and will plan to be in Branson around noon on Friday, because my mom really takes her time driving and we will probably make a 100 stops. lol

I hope everybody has a great week! and I hope that ya'll keep the board up and running while I'm gone. ;-) I will miss checking in on my internet buddies every day and seeing what you are up to, but I will get back to the computer next Thursday night (6/12) and try to catch up.

take care and be good! ;-)

hugs,
Cathy
Old 06-04-2003, 11:09 AM   #2  

Talking What a Wednesday!

Good morning everyone!

Cathy have a good trip it won't be the same around here without your cheery posts.....have a safe trip and we will look forward to hearing from you when you get back!

Well my housekeeper is due through the door any moment so I can't stay long.....my husband thinks that I am ready for the looney bin as I went non stop here for two days! The place looks great but she will still find lots to do for 4 hours...poor gal What a difficult job!

It is a beautiful sunny day.....the skies are clear and there is a nice fresh breeze.

I started on some medication for my skin....I have more acne now then I did as a child and so I am doing a one month trial of a medication hoping to get rid of all the bacteria and back to the healthy face I once had...anyhow the medication is making me feels terrible......along with the fact that it is that time of the month....I could crawl back into bed....but I won't.

Kids are home early today and housekeeper should be gone by 1 pm and then I can kick up and maybe do some scrapping or lay in the sun and close my eyes!

Hope everyone checks in.........would sure like to hear from everyone!

Eliz
Old 06-04-2003, 11:41 AM   #3  

I FINALLY found my password. DH cleaned out the computer and knocked everything goofy!

Cathy, have a great vacation. Have a good time and relax. The boys will be fine.

Liz, my DH has had skin problems most of his life and I finally found someting that helps him considerably. It's plain ol' vitamin E oil spread on the skin. If he has a break out, he will put it on his skin in the evening and, by the time we retire, it's soaked in. I use it on any skin condition. I had an area on my leg that was not healing because of poor circulation and no muscle tone. I put that oil on it and it healed wonderfully. Just pierce the capsule and squeeze it out.

Well, I got to get going. That kitchen isn't going to clean itself.
Old 06-04-2003, 12:41 PM   #4  

Thanks Tippy! I was given a cream by the doctor as well and I believe it contains Vit E...but why not just use the Vit E itself....I will pick some up!

Nice to hear from you. How have you been...no more heart flutters? I had a night of A Fib and Flutter the other night at work.....one patient after another.....must have been something in the air...some got the drugs and some got zapped.....it is a great feeling to see people get better.

Talk to you soon I hope!

Eliz
Old 06-04-2003, 02:17 PM   #5  

Hey there Liz & Tip! So nice to read your posts!!!

Tippy, we sure have been missing you girlie! I will do my very very best to relax and have a good time! I promise! You are right - the boys will be fine - just hope my house survives! ;-) lol

Liz, I hope the medicine helps and that your face clears up. I vote for laying in the sun and closing your eyes - that sounds really nice!

I hope everybody else is doing good!

hugs,
Cathy
Old 06-04-2003, 03:29 PM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi girls,

Nice to see you all, sorry I haven't read up on everything so I hope all is okay and dandy.

SOSDD here....bambino's been sick so have we. Just found out its Fifths' OY!

CATHY HAVE A SAFE TRIP !! WE LOVE YOU !!

Lizzy feel better, stay out of the sun (if you guys have any, I know we don't).

Tippy !!! ^^^^^^^^^^

Hugs ladies
Old 06-04-2003, 04:52 PM   #7  

Hey there Leenie!
good to see you!
luv ya too girlie!

ok it's 4:00 and I'm fixing to close up everything and go get groceries so my guys won't starve to death while I'm gone, and then I'm gonna go home, cook some supper, and stuff everything in my suitcase and see if I can zip it up! lol

I wonder if I will have withdrawals from my computer? lol

hugs, hugs & hugs
Cathy

Old 06-05-2003, 12:27 AM   #8  

Hi everyone....I just wanted to check in....it has been a beautiful day here....sunny & warm.

I went for coffee with friends this morning then went to have a haircut & color.

Not much else happening here.

April
Closed Thread