Old 06-26-2011, 03:21 PM   #31  

Good Afternoon, Flowers! It's a cloudy cool day in my corner of the world. The weatherman says more rain is on the way -- which we don't need right now. We went to church and I could get used to going an hour later. We had a lay speaker who is the theater/drama professor at the college. She was very good! The title of her "sermon" was W. W. J. ---- G.? (What Would Jesus ---- Google?) She explained about Google and Facebook by showing pictures on the wall for the older people who don't have computers. We stopped at the grocery store on the way home, grilled brats for lunch, Bob left to get some bug spray for those "pincher" creepies we had last year, and I've got another load of laundry in the works. I still haven't caught up on posts -- will try to do that later today.

"Gma" -- Have fun at T's birthday dinner tonight! What kind of food does the Melting Pot offer? I hope you can get tickets to the mystery dinner in Branson. My favorite store in the mall is a HUGE Penneys store that they are in the process of remodeling so EVERYTHING wasn't where it should have been and some things weren't there at all! We did go to the mall a couple of different times so I finally did find some capris and a couple shirts. On our last trip, on Friday, I found the zippered 'furry' Columbia jacket that I needed, and looked for, at the beginning of the week. When I asked about sweatshirts and/or spring type jackets clerks would look at me like I had two heads! All of the stores had all of their summer clothing on sale. I'm not sure you could buy shorts or a swim suit in August!

I need to finish unpacking and putting stuff away. That is never as much fun as getting ready to go! Have a nice rest of the day and enjoy!

Jean -- from Iowa!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 05:12 PM   #32  
Thin Within

Talking New Thread

MAGNOLIAS

See you all over on thread #30 ~ this one has gone to 3 pages.

Last edited by Maggie; 06-26-2011 at 05:13 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote