View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 07:19 AM   #2
Lexxiss
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Ruth! I'm up early, too. Unfortunately, I've come to consider 6 hours a blessing. Oh, well. I'm going to make good use of my time, too. Bing has already had a short brushing after his bath yesterday. Your quilting group sounds fun. I think I'd have to pass on the rum cake, too.

Thanks for all the kind wishes yesterday. It's definitely a lot less hectic here...we will get used to it. I lucked out yesterday. I was dragging late in the afternoon but decided to find a second wind. I bathed Bing and headed to the farmers market. It was hot, but I saw lots of friends. As we were headed to the car I ran into a chiropractor acquaintance (kind of loony) at an office near my car. 1-1/2 hrs later I came out pretty worked over. Her new office has all kinds of equipment...one called a spirobed?? And then a deep massager that looks like an orbital sander. She was in the mood and I needed it. I gave her $40 and half my tomatoes.

Today...VBS by bike at 7, then home to (hopefully) lounge around and try a new recipe for dinner. I hope I can manage to avoid the weeds in the garden...or point them out to DH before I leave.

Have a great OP day everyone!

My last 54 pounds lost on SBD My 2014 Beacher Bio!