Old 06-20-2011, 12:27 AM   #1  

Default Blue Team Summer Meltdown Chat Week 4 (06/20-06/26)

Hi Team,

Well a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to our biggest losers for the week

Biggest Loser:
Bnhtla06, -3.5lbs, -1.69%

Honorable Mentions:
Beck, -3.4lbs, -1.58%
Bigmid, -2.6lbs, -1.46%
Somni, -3.4lbs, -1.33%

We used 7 Freebies this week with only one of them planned (missed WI time)

We lost 9 players to elimination this week.

I hope anyone who was eliminated comes back to join us as an unofficial member. Remember this is a great place for support the only thing different is your WI won't count towards the team percentage so all the other benefits are yours to enjoy

Well Im off to bed soon so just waiting to post the results til tomorrow or Tuesday.

Have a great night everyone ...... Let's stay strong.

Last edited by Bigmid; 06-20-2011 at 09:52 AM.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:11 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Congrats to our Biggest Loser Bnhtla06!! Way to go Beck, Bigmid,Somni on the honorable mentions.

A Big Congrats to Brizza for making it to onederland!!

I didn't manage to lose anything last week so, I'm hoping for a much more productive week. I struggled with eating junk food last week so I'm gonna focus on eating healthier, moving more and going to bed earlier.

Hope everyone has a great week!
Old 06-20-2011, 09:53 AM   #3  

Morning,

Just to let you know.............WE WON

Great job everyone, now let's see if we can do this again
Old 06-20-2011, 11:12 AM   #4  
Go Blue!

S/C/G: 286.8/180.6/145

WOOO GO BLUE TEAM!!! And congrats Bnhtla06, Beck, Bigmid, and all our losers this week! And onderland for Brizza! What an awesome week!
Old 06-20-2011, 02:12 PM   #5  
Believing is Seeing

S/C/G: 260/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Yay Blue!!!!

Congratulations to our biggest losers and to our team together - we did it.

I've been on and off plan, haven't exercised except heavy yard work, but I still managed to squeak out a couple pounds. I may post my weight early this week as I'll be out of town over the week end.

Keep on keepin' on, I'm proud of our team.

Dora
Old 06-20-2011, 02:51 PM   #6  
Goal is health

S/C/G: 238.8/176.1/163

Height: 5'8"

Woo hoo, sorry for the gain! I'm glad it didn't hinder us too much though. Great job losers!
Old 06-20-2011, 04:29 PM   #7  
Doing something for me!

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/125-135

Height: 5'4"

OK wow I am sorry I have fallen so off track. I re-started today and my new boyfriend is holding me to it lol. He says he likes me the way I am but knows I want to lose the weight so (as long as its not too much lol) he will help me stick with it. So this is me recommitting to y'all too lol. Good Luck Everyone with this week and the rest of your journeys.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:13 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 336/280/218/150

Height: 5'7"

Not in a good space this week - haven't been for a while now. My scale will show a big # gain this week, sorry in advance. Maybe this will be a good freebie week.
I gotta admit, I'm in such a bad head space, I'm seriously thinking of quitting this and all wl efforts altogether.
We'll see.

Last edited by Laura G; 06-20-2011 at 05:14 PM.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:55 PM   #9  
Go Blue!

S/C/G: 286.8/180.6/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura G View Post

Not in a good space this week - haven't been for a while now. My scale will show a big # gain this week, sorry in advance. Maybe this will be a good freebie week.
I gotta admit, I'm in such a bad head space, I'm seriously thinking of quitting this and all wl efforts altogether.
We'll see.
I hope you don't do that! We're here if you need to talk about anything or work anything out. (And feel free to PM any time if you want instead!)

I got frustrated and quit a couple of years ago and regained most of the weight I lost, and while I try to stay positive most of the time and worry about what's ahead of me not behind me, sometimes I can't help but think where I might have been if I had kept going. Even if I had just maintained my loss, I would have started about 10 lbs higher than I am now instead of 34.

Even if you need to maintain a bit and regroup instead of being focused on losing, you gotta do what you need to do, but quitting sounds so final.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:47 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 290.6/278.8/135

Height: 5'5"

Hello BLUE TEAM! I'm just popping over from the Red Team to say congrats on winning the weigh in this week! Don't get too comfy though! We're going to be chasing you all the way to next week's weigh in!

Well done everyone!
Old 06-21-2011, 05:05 AM   #11  
Healthier, happier ME

S/C/G: 261/261/160

Wooooooo!!!!! Way to go BLUE!!!

Bnhtla06, Beck, Bigmid, Somni and all our losers this week, you did an AWESOME job this week! Let's keep it up!

Laura - I'm sorry to hear you are having such a bad week so far, but please know that we're with ya. Feel free to pm me too, if there's something you wanna talk about privately.

Believe me, I know how bad those rough patches can hurt and how depressing everything can suddenly seem to be. Hang in there, don't give up entirely yet. Wait til the haze of blah-ness passes, I'm sure things will look better then! We're all behind ya, rooting for you girl!

As for me, I caught a cold last week, which was helpful for me at the weigh in, hehehe, but now I'm getting a bit tired of not being able to breathe. :P I am greatly looking forward to being able to get up and start working out again. I so rarely get sick, and this is actually the 3rd time this year for me, I can't believe it! :P ... Anyway, fortunately, my appetite hasn't returned yet, so at least I'm not sitting here gorging on food while waiting for my lungs to work properly again. lol Go me! Hehehe Hopefully that means I'll have at least maintained for the next weigh-in, but who knows?

I may end up having to weigh in early this week as I might not be around to post this weekend. We'll see.

Thanks for stopping by CourtneyDaisy! I appreciate the encouragement and friendly rivalry! And let me say that you are RIGHT you will be chasing us all the way to the scale and beyond! Hahaha! We're going to leave ya in a big puff of blue dust next week! Good luck!

Good luck everybody! Have a fantastic week!!

GO BLUE!!
Old 06-21-2011, 06:40 AM   #12  
One pound at a time

S/C/G: 292.2/138.6/146

Height: 5'9"

Yay Blue Team!

Laura- Look how far you've come; you are doing such a great job. I know this journey isn't often an easy one, but neither was how we were. You can keep this up because you know what the alternative is. Lean on us and all of the other great people here at 3FC to help get you through. We're in it together. I hope things improve for you this week.

My kids only have 3 more days of school, then summer vacation. I'm so excited to not only have my babies home, but also not having to make the long commute (I drive them to their school- about 1hr away from home). It's a lot of time on the road just sitting, so I hope not having the drive for 2 months will rev up my engines and get my metabolism boosted even more.

Have a great week, everyone, and let's go for another win!
Old 06-21-2011, 08:35 AM   #13  
No excuses this time!

S/C/G: 279/249/154

Hang in there Laura! I know how hard it is! I have been on and off this journey for over ten years!!!! This year I feel that I have to commit to it for my health and future. I started just before Christmas, they opened a Weightwatchers outside my son's swimming lesson pool, and there was a meeting the same time his lesson was on.. it was like the universe was guiding me.

But that has been the only easy thing. I have been on a plateau for quite a while and this week I think I have broken it... I was nearly ready to give in, last night when I weighed in I was down 1.2kg. Weightloss isnt about a quick fix, if you have a lot of weight to lose, its about choosing better lifestyle options. Choose one thing each week to focus on... In the last few weeks my focus has been:
Week 1. drink 6-8 glasses of water each day
Week 2. track every bite
week 3. exercise 4 times a week for at least 30 minutes
week 4. mark off what I eat according to the healthy guidelines... I identified I wasnt eating enough dairy
week 5. weigh each portion so that I am not overestimating or underestimating
week 6. exercise 4 times a week for at least 30 minutes... I am having difficulty with this one this week...

What is you focus for the week?
Old 06-21-2011, 11:39 AM   #14  

Hi everyone just heading off to work then I'm actually on holidays until July 4th. Can you say WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

I so need this I'm just a little worried about eating. I am more focused when at work (no nibbling time)

I'm coming back for personals but for now just want to say hang in there Laura. I think we've all hit that wall but with everyone's help we can crush it. If you need to chat feel free to PM me.

I'll be back later.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:42 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Laura we are here for you! I know it's hard and we are here to talk if you want.