Old 06-19-2011, 01:55 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 256/204/130

Height: 5'4"

Default I Love my Husband!

I have to say how grateful I am for my husband. He has been sooo supportive of my weight loss efforts. He is trying to lose as well, but not quite going full steam yet. He almost bought me a sweety today and then stopped himself as he remembered that he can't do that anymore. I love him because he thought I would like it and I love him because he loves me enough to not buy it.

He has even been sharing meals with me when we go out. That is a HUGE step for the both of us.

I am blessed.
Curvaliscious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 02:52 AM   #2  
Finding my wings...

S/C/G: 256/see ticker/156

Height: 5'2 and a freakin' HALF!

You really are. So many of us have the opposite when it comes to special someone's!! Mine's pretty good, but even he has moments like "Ohhh c'mon..... it won't hurt to do it just onnnnce...."

Easy for him to say, 150lb weakling.
starfishkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 06:54 AM   #3  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

That is AWESOME! I am very lucky, like you. My hubby now asks before he brings snacks for himself home (he's in the same boat, so to speak...he is trying to lose weight, but not going full steam ahead yet)...so he'll check w/ me to see if there is something I would rather he not bring home.

This past week I have had to rest after a minor surgical procedure. He took several days off to wait on me He has taken over all of the cooking and has weighed, measured everything for me, just like I would have. I tried to prep as much as I could in advance to make it easier on him.
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 12:50 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 268/ticker/159

Height: 5'7"

Another fat chick here with a super supportive husband... I'm VERY spoiled... He does all the cooking and has asked me to do the meal planning, which is easy enough. I plan a week in advance, so he always knows what we are eating and I'm not making decisions during a time of weakness.

He eats on plan with me at home, but has been known to have cookies when I'm not around.

I am in awe of some of you chicks who have family members who eat differently than you and still stay on plan with food landmines around your homes. You gals rock!
1oftheLuvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 07:52 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 255/holding at 162/160

Height: 5'-7"

How wonderful. I've thought all this time that I had it pretty easy in the "will power" department because I live alone and don't have to have anything in the house but the things I know I should eat. But now I see how good it can be to have real support from the ones you love (and who love you) the most.

Lin
linJber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 01:49 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 322/see ticker/160

Height: 5ft5

I must say my Husband is not a saint but he tries about as much as one. He only has maybe 30 lbs to lose where as I have about 130 but even so he says he wants to the same thing as I do for as long as I do.
I keep telling him he is gonna weigh 100lbs when this over. LOL
Anyways I must admit it is really super nice to know that you have support around you. Especially when other people can be such a hinderance when trying to diet
OnMyWayDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 03:08 PM   #7  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Another awesome hubby here! The other day we were on our way to an open house and hubby and son were ready and I needed to finish my hair, so they packed up my food. Measured all my food and packed it up for me! So cute!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote