View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 07:14 AM   #5
Be happy.

Good morning!

Debbie, I'm the same way about menu planning. It doesn't really take me long and it makes such a difference. But I always drag my feet about doing it. (2o minutes before I head for the grocery store...)

Linda, good for you! I'm surprised that the consultant made a big deal of your passing up samples though - with all the people that have allergies and other dietary restrictions you'd think she'd be more tactful. It sounds like you handled things well. I hope you enjoyed the company, anyway.

It's drizzly here but that's just as well - I've got so much to do! I've been enjoying the first few days of my summer vacation and I've been playing too much. I've got laundry and other housework to do today, plus we got Fergie a flat screen TV for his birthday and we want to mount it on the wall. I need to figure out what to do with all the VHS tapes and vinyl records in our entertainment center, so we can get it out of the living room. We NEVER watch/listen to them anymore but Fergie isn't sure he wants to part with them.... wish me luck! I never should have married a pack rat! LOL

Enjoy your Saturday, friends!