General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 11:18 PM   #1  

Default Helpp!

My biggest problem is the diet i love to exercise but its the diet i cant do. I LOVE to eat steak, hamburger, frenchfries, tacos, pasta and etc. I love veggies and fruit so thats not a problem. one of my biggest problems is i love soda. wow.

but what are some options i can do.. what kinda steak/hamburger/frenchfries should i eat? what our some samples of yalls diet plans? also how can i cut out my soda problem?ima start out with diet soda.. is there something i can replace with it? i hate just drinkin water all day thank you.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:42 AM   #2  
Boobooyamma

S/C/G: 174/172/135

Height: 5'4"

Not sure if you're still here... I just saw that nobody answered... The key to dieting (in my experience anyway) is that you can't completely cut out everything that you love. If you normally have 4 sodas per day... go down to 1 and substitute the others with Crystal Light or water with lemon.

As for the food... use smaller plates. There's a subconscious thing going on that tells you that you're not limiting yourself as long as the plate is full. When I go out to restaurants, I get a to go box with the meal and put half of it in the box right away. Out of sight... out of mind. Hope this helps.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:49 AM   #3  

I wonder if this is a real post or a troll. The picture sure doesn't look overweight.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:28 PM   #4  
Boobooyamma

S/C/G: 174/172/135

Height: 5'4"

Mine doesn't either... It's the belly and thighs that need work... not the face. Could be his/her son as well.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:51 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

There is no rule that we most post our own picture. I am more concerned that he has had 4 post all on the same day 3/2/1011. I wonder if he is lurking. Someone should tell him it is OK to eat lean meat and chicken, but fried food is out. There is all kinds of wonderful healthy food you can eat and still lose weight.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:47 PM   #6  

A huge key and starting point is MODERATION to the "bad foods". That is a good way to start. Limit those fried/bad things to once or twice a week and start somewhere - that is half the battle, starting!

Monique
Old 06-09-2011, 04:10 PM   #7  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

This poster has not been back here since March 4 so there is no point in continuing to speculate and offer him advice. I'll close the thread.
Closed Thread