South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 06-06-2011, 11:41 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 264/264/160

Height: 5'5"

Default Day 1, phase 1, question about vegetable juice?

I read the book and on most of the days of meal plans it calls for vegetable juice. I really dislike veggie juice, do I have to drink it or can I skip this??
Jenmichele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:49 AM   #2  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

From what i remember..vegetable juice wasnt a "necessity".. The whole point about veggie juice was to help people who have a hard time getting there vegetable servings in, to drink it so they get the daily requirement.. If you dont like it..just eat straight up veggies.
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:12 PM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

The menus in the book are suggestions, only. I think if you look at our On Plan Thread you'll notice most of us take the guidelines of SBD and create menus with food we (and our families) enjoy. I don't eat anything I don't like on this plan...ever.

If you are following the menus and want to skip the vegetable juice you might need to count the veggie servings in the rest of your day and add vegies somewhere else, if necessary.

Best wishes!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote