South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 06-03-2011, 03:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 156.6/151/130

Height: 5'4"

Default moving to phase 2...Help!

I am new here, but have been lurking on this site for awhile.

I have been doing very well on phase one. I am feeling great, but I am scared to death of moving to phase 2, and am not too sure where to start.

I am thinking of getting some eziekial bread and adding a slice to my breakfast, and maybe adding some berries with yogurt for lunch but leaving everything else as phase 1. Any suggestions?
Kilikila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:07 PM   #2  

S/C/G: SW 270/see ticker/GW 150

Height: 5'9"

Thats not a bad idea. I think everyone on this board was terrified of starting phase 2. I imagine the best advice would be to add either a grain OR a fruit per day first, that way you can tell if the particular thing is giving you cravings, and you can play around with the time of day its eaten, too.
I remember just wanting to add wine! But it is nice to have a wrap for lunch or pasta for dinner. I still only have one grain/day and I'm terrible with fruit (always have been), unless it comes from the wine .
Sounds like you'll do fine! Good luck and congrats on your phase 1 success!
YeahYeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:13 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Congratulations on a successful Phase 1, Kilikila! You will find that your weight loss will slow down on Phase 2, but that's where the real weight loss begins on this plan.

Here's a link to the sticky in our FAQs where you will find several more helpful links for transitioning into Phase 2.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/sbd-...phase-2-a.html

Good luck and we wish you continued success!
cottagebythesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:45 PM   #4  
Beautiful Underneath

S/C/G: 220/211.8/110

Height: 5'4''

I've done 1.5 when I transitioned last time. Only putting 1 whole wheat grain product or one fruit per day. Good luck!
Bellissa is offline   Reply With Quote