Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-03-2011, 02:39 PM   #1  
I will never give up.

S/C/G: 160/131.8/110

Height: 5'3.5" Yep, the half matters!

Default Evil Motivations! (again)

So a long time ago, I started a thread asking people what their "evil motivations" were in their weight loss journeys, and there were some AWESOME answers. I thought it might be fun to start another one, since there have been so many new people since then!

Ultimately, (hopefully) most of us want to lose for ourselves and to be healthy and happy, but we all have other little evil motivations that cross through our minds sometimes. And that's perfectly fine, as long as they don't take priority... and they're really just kind of fun to think and scheme about sometimes. So come on, let them out! No judgement here.

Mine are:
- it being absolutely indisputable that I'm the hottest girl my boyfriend has ever dated. (he says that already, but I want there to be no question. :P)
- being able to keep up with (or even beat) some of my rowers during cardio workouts so I can make fun of them being beat by a woman.
- the self-righteous satisfaction of knowing that even though my psycho ex-roommate and my ex-best friend literally tried to ruin my life, I'll be healthy and happy (and thin!), and they'll still be sitting around whining about being overweight.
bama girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:57 PM   #2  
I like ponies... and you?

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5'9"

To be the thin girl in family gatherings... (kinda sad though... as I'm losing weight... EVERYBODY else in my famiily is gaining... )
Serbrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:03 PM   #3  
~Kim~

To be the hot sister. I already am actually, but when we were growing up I got bigger faster then my sister and she used to make fun of me. I don't want to rub it in her face or anything. I just want her to be a little jealous of her skinny little sister.

So when I see the guys I went to high school with that never saw me as more then friendship material, they are blown away by how good I look. (My ten year reunion is next year!)

To be the hot wife in our group of friends.

To get second looks again! I've been overweight for most of my life, but in my teens and early twenties I wasn't majorly overweight. I used to get looks, flirted with, whistled at.. I don't actually want anything out of it, but it's definitely nice to feel attractive.
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:05 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 170/162/140

Height: 5'2

Lol, ok, I just love this...

*unleashing the evil b***h*
I want to be smaller than my cousin
I want to make the other women I go to church with jealous (how holy, right?)
I want to to make the guys I currently talk to, who could take me or leave me, wish they could have another shot.

Last edited by GoingGoingGone; 06-03-2011 at 03:07 PM.
GoingGoingGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:06 PM   #5  
Wastin' Away Again!

S/C/G: 192/170/130

Height: 5'3" 50 years old

I wanna be so hot that I burn myself!!!

I want people to say "Wow, she looks SO GOOD for her age!"

My 30-yr hi-school reunion is this year. I want everybody to stand in awe when I enter the room.

Last edited by Beach Patrol; 06-03-2011 at 03:08 PM.
Beach Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:07 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 200 / 180? / 140

Height: 5'4"

To literally make my husband's jaw drop when I walk down the aisle, smoking hot, in my wedding dress.
To make ex's jealous.
To rub it in an ex's face that I too can lose weight, and without him harping on me about my food and activity level all the time.
To not feel dumpy next to my best friend, who's short and thin and never makes any comments about my weight, but I always notice.
To prove to my parents that I can lose weight and keep it off.
To turn heads when I walk down the street.
To not feel self-conscious in a department store, as though I shouldn't even bother looking at nice clothes.
To feel good about myself when I compare my body to random other women I see.

Last edited by Ferumbras; 06-03-2011 at 03:08 PM.
Ferumbras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:24 PM   #7  
Playing to Lose

S/C/G: 194/ticker/129

Height: 5' 1"

Yup, these types of threads are my favorite! (shame, shame on me!)

* I want to be, and actually now am, smaller than my sister. For the first time in my life! I can't wear her clothes for good reasons now.

* I want all my ex's to swoon next time I purposely on accident run into them

* I'm lovin' the longer glances from guys and I have caught a couple double takes. (I just don't know what to do with that yet. I am not confident enough yet to hold their glance so I'm coming across as a snob when really it's just me being uncomfortable!)

I'm enjoying reading everyone's responses and can't wait for more!!
ShanIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:47 PM   #8  
Made of Starstuff

- To one day run into old friends and have to re-introduce myself. "Oh you don't recognize me? Gosh I don't look that different do I?~ *twirls in place*"
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:57 PM   #9  
Keep on Moving!

I want a backside like Pippa Middleton's!!!
georgeshair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:10 PM   #10  
I like ponies... and you?

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5'9"

Lovely... that's kind of mine too. I've always been the chubby girl... I want to be able to walk up to people I know and smile and say... "hey... remember me?"

Serbrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:17 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 220/220/120

Height: 5"5

*To be thinner than my mother (who always uses my weight as a weapon in arguments).
*To be hotter than my ex's current girlfriend, who he left me for.
*To get second glances/flirtation/cat calls that aren't just done to mock my appearance...
*To be able to shop in any clothing store I want, and never have to darken the doorway of Penningtons (or any other plus sized store) again.
*To not be embarrassed when I order food from a male waiter (whether I order a salad, or a burger and fries).
*To finally be comfortable at my workplace, without having to worry that all of the pictures taken of me during the day are unflattering (I work in period costume at a museum, so my photo gets taken at least 100+ times per day).
*To never have to hear someone say in a sad voice, "You have such a pretty face..."
sassylime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:19 PM   #12  
Nikki

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/155

Height: 5'7

I want to be the hot wife and the hot mom.

I want to wear a bikini and have people think "SHE has a kid?"

I want to be able to out-bike my DH. He's been out-biking me for years.
still is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:20 PM   #13  
Love me.

S/C/G: 207/T/135

Height: 5'10"

I want to go back to my socially isolating church and reveal myself in my thin and strong new body wearing this beautiful dress from Trashy Diva:

Also, I really want to wear a mini skirt.

Last edited by AshleyLaurent; 06-03-2011 at 05:28 PM.
AshleyLaurent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:30 PM   #14  
Made of Starstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbrider View Post
Lovely... that's kind of mine too. I've always been the chubby girl... I want to be able to walk up to people I know and smile and say... "hey... remember me?"

Ha ha! Exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyLaurent View Post
I want to go back to my socially isolating church and reveal myself in my thin and strong new body wearing this beautiful dress from Trashy Diva:
*gasp* That is a gorgeous dress!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:02 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 173/ticker/130

Height: 5'0

*To WANT to take pictures when im out with my boyfriend so we can have memories to put up in our home
*To post pics on my FB of me at the beach and i just so happen to be in a bikini and look BANGING
*To be the hottest gf at my boyfriends work gatherings.
WeightForMe is offline   Reply With Quote