Mini-Goal Photo Album Share your photos along the way and show us how far you've come!

Old 05-31-2011, 09:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 450/337/160

Talking hi im new

hi i have been over weight most of my life but i found something that has helped me to lose the weight that i have lost i was sick a lot i couldnt even walk on my own i had to be put in a motor rise wheel chair to be able to get around but now i have went from 450 pounds to 337 pounds and still loseing i am liveing on my own again and i can even drive again i can walk swim and do things i havent been able to do in years i feel great and every day is brighter and i look forward for the day and what it has to offer now .
wildeyes43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 10:43 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/219/150

Height: 5'7"

I'm so happy for you! And I'm glad that you came here and joined this forum. I've found that its one of the things that keeps me trying again.
micheleahsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 10:48 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 268/181/160

Height: 5'6

Congratulations. That is a great accomplishment indeed! I am sure you'll be at home here. This forum often keeps my weight loss efforts in perspective and that is very important for me. Keep up the amazing work!
fatferretfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote