View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 06:40 AM   #271

S/C/G: 186/165/150

Height: 5 9

Good morning,

Positive food day yesterday. I spent an hour or so preparing food for the week. I have a big quinoa salad for dinners and fruits and veggies chopped for easy snacks and salads. Dinner was a picnic with a friend with healthy options. Exercise was a neighborhood walk with DF, and our new favorite lawn game. We went to a movie in the evening and DF and I split a child's size popcorn and didn't even finish it between the two of us.

I did not sleep well last night.... I started to feel a scratchy throat yesterday and through out the night it got worse...and I had a lot of stress related thoughts about work and the busy week ahead. I tossed and turned. Even if I develop a full blown cold I don't see any time for a sick day this week- blah! I will hope for restful evenings and nights.

onebyone I stew the rhubarb with just a couple table spoons of water to several cups of rhubarb. I also added some frozen raspberries. I used 1/4 of a cup of maple syrup to sweeten it. In total it made about 3-4 cups of stewed product.

Lexxiss I have not tried the Ezekial tortillas. I have seen the bread in local stores... I'll keep an eye out for the tortillas!

Woodland I am still really focusing on distinguishing "hunger" from "non-hunger/ cravings". I notice I am so much more mindful about what I eat when I focus on that skill.

BillBe Way to go with resisting the cashew! However small, it is still a big impact on keeping that resistance muscle strong!

Hi everyone else! Wishing you a good start to the week!