Mini-Goal Photo Album Share your photos along the way and show us how far you've come!

Old 05-25-2011, 02:27 AM   #1  
Onederland - Gotcha

S/C/G: 252/180/178

Height: 5'9"

Default 50 Pounds Down! Out of Obese BMI! Lowest Weight since 2001! Weeee!

In the middle of August 2009 at the doctor's office I was completely shocked when the nurse slid the heavy weight on the old school scale into the 250 pound position....I knew I had gained some weight that year, I knew I was at my highest and I knew I was fooling myself to think it was only 225 or perhaps 230. The scale read 252 and that day I decided to make a change in my life, a change for the better. You can't be pushing 50 and have your triglycerides over 500 and expect to live for very long or very well.

I am so excited to share that I have lost 50 whole pounds!!! Yes!! I have a goal to get down to 180 and to a size 18 pants, well, a size 18 dress pants or skirt literally hangs on me now, lol, I have to get some new clothes. My back and knees don't give me trouble anymore, my breasts are firmer, bonus! My face and neck are so much thinner and I have more energy and generally feel damn good about myself! My BMI for my height/age is 29.8, just overweight now, yay! I am so close to Onederland, I am staring it down in the face, haha.

Thank you all for your support along the way and to come. I am very grateful for this site and the people who make it happen At 40 pounds lost I treated myself to some jewelry making supplies and I will be doing a little vending this summer. For the 50 lbs lost treat I ordered a cute Fairy Pendant and a cool frosted glass candle holder with a dragon on it! Rock on ladies and gents!!!!!!

I will do my best to upload pics from photobucket, sorry if they are too large:
Me in July of 2009, no clue how much I weighed but at least 252-ish, Size 24 dress pants, size 46DDD bra, 3x blouse/dress, size 10 panties, in San Francisco on a business trip with my boss:

Me-tonight-at home, loose size 18 skirt, size 40DD bra, 1x top, size 7 panties

Some old punk lady at the Thrill Kill Kult show last week
Hydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:48 AM   #2  
IP started 4/25/11

S/C/G: 265/Seeticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Nice job! Keep it up!
MInewgoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:26 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 268/181/160

Height: 5'6

Great job!!! You look great, and kudos for making such a great change
fatferretfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:34 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 338/ticker/150ish

Height: 5' 6.5"

Amazing! Congrats and keep up the great work!
cherokee21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:04 AM   #5  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

I love that you said 'some old punk lady'... thats FREAKIN' AWESOME!! You look totally like a new person!

Way to go!
kateleestar is offline   Reply With Quote