Old 05-23-2011, 11:28 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 250/217/165

Height: 5.7

Default A typical day on IP

Hi all after reading all your post about IP I feel like this may be the right plan for me. Due to money issues and ill be doing this on my own with the alternative products. My question is can you please post a typical menu of all the things you eat on average and also if you use alternative products can you give me some ideas for those as well. Im so excited to start this and want to begin in the morning!! thanks
proudmommy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 11:52 PM   #2  

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudmommy09 View Post
Hi all after reading all your post about IP I feel like this may be the right plan for me. Due to money issues and ill be doing this on my own with the alternative products. My question is can you please post a typical menu of all the things you eat on average and also if you use alternative products can you give me some ideas for those as well. Im so excited to start this and want to begin in the morning!! thanks
Read this thread and I think you'll have all the info you need! Good luck!
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...deas-tips.html
blkbmr06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 05:52 AM   #3  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

I am very routine....and when I was....I lost very consistantly 3-4 pounds a week every week for the first 4 months.

Omelet package for breakfast with red hot sauce (used IP for 5 months...now I order bacon and cheese omelet from Nashua Nutrition)

lettuce with 2 cups of cabbage, cucumbers, mushroom and homemade dressing with evoo, vinegar, and italian herbs

Lunch packet was always a shake from IP with alternatives I use a shake from EAS and mix it in my coffee or tea

Dinner meat (filet, tenderloin, chicken, fish, shrimp, scallops) and 2 cups veggies (zuchinni, asparagus, eggplant, brocolli, collards, spinach are my favorites) cooked with evoo

snack always a bar used IP for first 5 months and now I order bars from Nashua (peanut butter, creamy peanut butter and jelley, and creamy double peanut butter)

I drink 36 ounces of water with each meal

I get my multi vitamin and calcium/magnisium at Target and I get the potassium from a friend that goes to the IP office still.

I am in my second week of phase 2 after 9 months...time to phase off. I lost very regularly the first 4 months and then I have had a ton of planned cheats the last few months, but have continued to lose.
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:17 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 158/157/130

Height: 5'4

I just started last week using strictly alternatives and I'm down 5.4lbs

I have a pure protein shake for breakfast as I find it keeps me feeling full longer.

I have purchased Protidiet & Healthsmart products from Nashua so sometimes I'll have the maple and brown sugar oatmeal for breakfast.

Lunch I usually have a soup (from Nashua nutrition) or I have an the bacon and cheese omelet (YUM) with 2 cups of veggies and lettuce with olive oil and white vinegar

I have either a shake, pudding (nashua) or a protein bar (nashua) for afternoon snack

Dinner is usually 5oz of meat with 2 cups veggies and a salad

I drink (and sometimes more) the recommended 64oz of water. I don't drink any other beverage... (except coffee which I can't stop)

It can be done using alternatives - Good luck!

Last edited by Babyblues4; 05-24-2011 at 07:18 AM.
Babyblues4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:33 AM   #5  

S/C/G: Current: 252/238/199

Height: 170 cm

My what I think irish equivalent of the protein diet consists of:
Breakfast - Protein Cereal (With slimline milk)/ Oatmeal / Protein Cereal bar

Snack : Vitalinea (Or similiar fat free yoghurt) and one piece of fruit (Apple, Plum, Kiwi).

Lunch : 2 Slices of Low Calorie (Weight Watchers Bread) , tomato sauce, tomato, ham / beef / chicken / turkey (Sometimes add some lettuce or spring onion as these arent restricted). And a piece of fruit.

Snack - Protein Snack and one piece of fruit (If allowed)

Dinner : 1/2 Cup Pasta or Rice, and chicken curry / Spag. Bol (Without the sauces, make my own sauce) or fish and a small potato and load up on free veg (Green and red peppers, broccoli, celery, green beans)

Snack - Protein Chocolate Bar and piece of fruit of quota not used up- I use this as my treat for the day and they are tasty!
irishlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 10:27 AM   #6  
IP started 4/25/11

S/C/G: 265/Seeticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishlad View Post
My what I think irish equivalent of the protein diet consists of:
Breakfast - Protein Cereal (With slimline milk)/ Oatmeal / Protein Cereal bar

Snack : Vitalinea (Or similiar fat free yoghurt) and one piece of fruit (Apple, Plum, Kiwi).

Lunch : 2 Slices of Low Calorie (Weight Watchers Bread) , tomato sauce, tomato, ham / beef / chicken / turkey (Sometimes add some lettuce or spring onion as these arent restricted). And a piece of fruit.

Snack - Protein Snack and one piece of fruit (If allowed)

Dinner : 1/2 Cup Pasta or Rice, and chicken curry / Spag. Bol (Without the sauces, make my own sauce) or fish and a small potato and load up on free veg (Green and red peppers, broccoli, celery, green beans)

Snack - Protein Chocolate Bar and piece of fruit of quota not used up- I use this as my treat for the day and they are tasty!
Just an fyi...but almost this entire menu except fo the meat is not on the Ideal protein protocol. But if it works for you Irish..good !!
MInewgoal is offline   Reply With Quote