Old 05-22-2011, 10:20 PM   #1  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

Default OT: My mind is official BLOWN!!

Wow! did anyone watch "Strange Sex" on TLC tonight?? It was about Donna, that insane woman who WANTS to weigh 1,000 pounds and the equally nutty husband who is into "Feedism" it's a sexual thrill to feed her and have sex with her and he can't wait til she's so big that she's completely immobile, and she think it will be 'awesome' and she can't wait either!!!

WTF????
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 10:24 PM   #2  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

There is also a horror movie called "Feed" about the same topic. While desiring immobility is really extreme, it's not that rare for men who strongly prefer fat women to urge their partners to eat a lot and gain weight. "Food is love" and all that, taken to the next level.

Not my cup of tea but I suppose in the case of consenting adults and the autonomy of making one's own decisions regarding one's own body, they're not doing anything wrong.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 10:55 PM   #3  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

LOL yup, just as I have every right to be horrified beyond just about anything
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 10:57 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 265/211/130

Height: 5'6"

Besides the mental health aspect of this women and husbands situation, I know at 230lb, my joints ache to sit in one place for hours on end (which I try to avoid, but with a desk job and school happens sometimes). I can't imagine, wanting to be 1000lbs, not being mobile anymore, and just having to sit/lay for days, weeks, months or even years. I can't imagine the excruciating pain that would put on my joints. I think instead of glamorizing stuff like this through reality tv, someone should be stepping in and getting them both the mental help them desperately need.
WildThings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:20 PM   #5  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

i kind of wanted to watch it but couldnt quite bring myself to. it seemed too weird.

BTW trazey... ur before and after pics on ur signature are amazing. great job!
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:31 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 222/ticker/140

Height: 5'9"

Ok, there is nothing sexy about someone having to change your pants because you can't do it yourself. Don't get me wrong, this happens to people who are very sick and they have to cope with it but why would you choose that?
Sunshine87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:05 AM   #7  
Made of Starstuff

*shrug* I've seen stranger things on the internet.

I certainly would never advocate it. I'm sure doctors would be screaming about the health implications, but ... it falls into the two consenting adults category.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 01:01 AM   #8  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Once you enter "fetish" territory, logic no longer applies. "Why would you want that?" has no answer but "because (for some strange and probably even unknown reason) they do."

Why would anyone find dressing up and acting like a giant baby or a stuffed animal erotic? Why would anyone want to buy someone else's used underwear or running shoes/socks on ebay? Why would anyone want a partner to step on their genitals?

Fat fetishists (feeders/feedees) have about as much in common with ordinary, average obese people as "plushies" have with stuffed animals and adult infants have with actual infants.
kaplods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:47 AM   #9  

To echo what kaplods has said, if in a slightly different manner:

Think of it this way. Watch a commercial that is selling a product. A car, a big greasy burger, baking prepackaged cookie dough...whatever.

Now, realize that someone, somewhere, is incredibly turned on by said commercial. That melty cheese sparked a totally different kind of hunger in someone. The car insurance cavemen. Vacuums. There are fetishes involving food, inanimate objects, scenery...look at some random object in your house. Yep - that too.

As kaplods said, logic no longer applies. And nothing is off limits.

If they enjoy what they are doing and are not hurting anyone else in the process, I wish them the absolute best...even if I don't understand the appeal of the particular kink. Good on them for being able to be honest with themselves and each other.
ArcticFrogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:52 AM   #10  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Generally speaking, I take the "consenting adults" approach but surely someone deliberately doing such harm to their body cannot be in their right mind and as such, isn't there a case for sectioning? OK, civil liberties and all that, but do we really have the liberty to willfully endanger our health/lives?

How do they fund themselves? Are they self-supporting or does the state pick up the bill for this fetish?
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 03:32 AM   #11  
Le geek, c'est chic

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/150ish

Height: 5'2" and change

I believe what Arctic Frogs describes is also known as "Rule 34."

As far as the original subject goes, I don't get it either, but although my usual opinion is "whatever floats others' boats as long as they're consenting adults," I admit to some squeamishness about this and a few other extreme things that cause physical harm to one or both partners. Whatever happened to the old guideline of "no permanent damage?"

Half a ton of weight definitely qualifies as permanent damage.

I have a feeling, though, that the couple probably found it a turn-on to discuss that thousand-pound number, to fantasize about it, to play-act it--but may not actually DO it. Someone who likes to dress his honey up as a cheerleader (or dress as one himself) doesn't want to BE a cheerleader, but finds the roleplay fun. Maybe they just find it fun to roleplay? I hope that's it, because people who really do find it erotic to cripple someone they love...well, that's a little beyond the pale even to me, and I have a pretty laissez-faire attitude about other folks' follies.
Nola Celeste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 03:34 AM   #12  

you can say the same thing about someone who smokes or drinks too much or takes drugs. There is never going to be a shortage of people looking to destroy their bodies.

did it occur to anyone these people may just be exagerating the whole thing for the sake of a good tv show?
cherrypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:45 AM   #13  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrypie View Post
you can say the same thing about someone who smokes or drinks too much or takes drugs. There is never going to be a shortage of people looking to destroy their bodies.

did it occur to anyone these people may just be exagerating the whole thing for the sake of a good tv show?
The first part of this quote is a great point.

The second, I dunno, maybe? But whether THESE particular people are doing it for tv or not, there are def people out there who do this so it's still just as ridiculous and very real.
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:22 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Sick! Sick ! Sick !
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:24 AM   #15  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

What bugs me is that I'm pretty sure this lady has kids. And that takes it firmly out of the realm of "no harm to others."

As for the fetishes, I've never understood them but, then, I think maybe that's part of the point. I'm not sure the people that have them even understand it completely.

Last edited by Gale02; 05-23-2011 at 10:24 AM.
Gale02 is offline   Reply With Quote