Thread: Moving away.
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 03:21 AM   #1
Goody3shoes
Pinkie Pie Pony

S/C/G: 194/180.2/125

Height: 5'5

Default Moving away.

Hey guys, so I've been living with my boyfriend for two years, first with his step-dad and now on our own with the help of my dad. He just graduated with his AS and i'm one semester away from my AA. He's going back to school for his Bachelors and i'm gonna continue with mine. Everything seems good and we're really happy together. I'd had a crush on him since I was 16 and he thought of me as a best friend untill he started dating this girl, but eventually we got together and have been living together ever since. Don't get me wrong, we have our problems, like his commitment phobicness, but things are good with us. We've both lived in the same area since we were kids and everything in our lives is here. He went to his counselor today and was told that he needs to get a job in his field of study because of his student loans and things. So basically we're going to have to move at least fifty miles away from our hometown but really most likely over 100 miles away. My problem is that i've heard of too many girls moving away with their boyfriends and then they break up and the girl is in a far off place away from her family and friends. Plus, I'm not sure I could live without my best friend, she's like, one of the most important people in the whole world to me. I always have my family to go back to, they're kinda awesome that way, but still, it worries me to make such a big life change for a boy and in a way choose him over my friends. I don't know what to do. He's painting all these great pictures about making more money and not relying on my dad as much, buying me copper bottom pots and pans (i know it's odd, but it's one of my main dreams in life), getting a house and building a whole big life together. Does anyone have any advice?

179-No longer Obese=
165-Graduation Weight
149- No longer Overweight
135- College Weight
125-GOAL!

Last edited by Goody3shoes; 05-19-2011 at 03:23 AM.
Goody3shoes is offline   Reply With Quote