View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 01:01 PM   #12
TallandThin
Rebelwithacause

S/C/G: 300/249/175

Height: 6'

Morning Hope there is a bit of coffee left.

Debbie, hope your yard sale fullfills your dream and it's all gone by this evening.

Matilda, I'm sure you're gone by now but just want to wish you a "great vacation".

Linda, every time I take my car in for an oil change, they always find something wrong but thank goodness I still have my DH who usually just makes the correction himself or decides that I don't really need whatever it is.

Ruth, how exciting getting Domino today. Sure hope she is a good fit because I know she will have a wonderful home with you and your two pups. Oops, just read that you aren't getting her today after all. It must be so very hard on her owner trying to re-home her.

Karen, I'm with you........I do better no eating at all in those situations than trying to eat just a little. Hope you make it through fairly clean.

As for me, not too much on the agenda today. I plan to work on the newly donated books, sorting them, listing appropriate ones on Amazon, filing them, etc. It's an ongoing job our youngest GS has another baseball game so we will be going to that and it is cold and windy so will try and dress appropriately.

I will remain on plan for one full year without giving up no matter what!

One for every ten pounds lost

1st goal by 01/01/11 - 270 met 12 31 10!
2nd goal by 03/19/11 - 250 lbs met 03 16 11
3rd goal - 242 lbs Oops - have to work on this one again.
4th goal - 212 lbs when I will move from being obese to just overweight