View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 07:51 AM   #8
Ruthxxx
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/177/153

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

** Sigh ** Rain and it's planning to stay around for a while. Our Church yard/Bake/Plant sale is a week from today so I hope it gets it out of its system by then.

Excitement is on the agenda today. I am getting a new rescue dog. Domino is a 7 year old black and white Springer who has some allergy problems. Her owner is in the early stages of dementia and is not caring for her properly so the family and vet are re-homing her. She comes after lunch and I am hoping she fits in well with my two. Jazz just loves everybody but Disney is the dominant one and may not like another female. All her dog friends are male! I am convincing myself that three dogs is not much more work than two!

Book Club was great fun last night. We did discuss the book but mainly sipped wine and talked and laughed a lot. What a great group! Heather served an incredible warm dip - garlic, artichoke and ? She has promised to share the recipe. I'm hoping it's "Beach-able".

The rain and a new dog will keep me close to home this weekend so I am hoping to clear a lot of "niggles". Time to make a list.

I hope your weekend is productive and has patches of fun as well as sun.