Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 01:20 PM   #1  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Default The "Experienced" thread continued again

Hey everyone, we are at 500 posts again so our thread has been closed and here is the new one. Converse away!
Old 05-10-2011, 03:18 PM   #2  
Loving the Sleeved Life

S/C/G: 267/252/133.5

Height: 5'3"

Darbs, congrats on getting to your original goal!!!
Old 05-11-2011, 05:42 AM   #3  

Wanted to make sure that everyone saw we have a new thread...hey Jolllie!
Old 05-11-2011, 08:59 AM   #4  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Good morning... I hopped on the scale again this morning and I'm down to 199.2! Hello ONEderland..AGAIN! I think I'm going to weigh daily... helps keep me motivated and feeling great!

I was expecting to stay the same or have a gain because I only drank half my daily water yesterday! We had a bbq last night and I made myself Rouladin (thinly cut steak with mustard on it and pickles rolled up and tied, tastes like McDonalds hamburger) and everyone was like "That looks good, let me try!" and they all were like "WOW! It DOES taste like McDonalds, but healthy!" So nice to have supportive friends!

Hope everyone is having a great IP day so far!!

And welcome back Journeysend!
Old 05-11-2011, 10:14 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

I love wonderland too! cant wait to hit 160s, then I will finally feel better about my size.

I told my coach I didnt want to do the cleanse as my plumbing system was working A1, and I didnt want to mess with it. Last fri on my weigh in I was up half a pound, but on antiboitics, well its only wed, and I am down 4 lbs, so sticks tongue out at coach LOL...still two more days left maybe I can get half more of a pound.

The pre made puddings are going on back order here in Canada, so grab some while you can. Also this coach I have is introducing some bath you stick your feet in for 38$ for 15 mins and all these toxins get sucked out of lol,,,,maybe she will be busy with that and forget I didnt want the cleanse lol....

Last edited by locks; 05-11-2011 at 10:14 AM.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:47 AM   #6  
Third time's the charm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by locks View Post
maybe she will be busy with that and forget I didnt want the cleanse lol....
They shouldn't force anything on you. Don't feel intimidated to buy it!!
Old 05-11-2011, 10:54 AM   #7  
Skinny girl in training

S/C/G: H 336 Start IP 292/236/170

Height: 5'10

Hey everyone... I'm back again.... ugh don't know why I've had such a hard time getting back on plan. I gained 28 lbs before I finally got back... luckily I've lost 10 of those lbs the first week. My roommate is doing it with me and has so much energy she cleaned the entire house!
Old 05-11-2011, 10:56 AM   #8  
Third time's the charm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jency View Post
Hey everyone... I'm back again.... ugh don't know why I've had such a hard time getting back on plan. I gained 28 lbs before I finally got back... luckily I've lost 10 of those lbs the first week. My roommate is doing it with me and has so much energy she cleaned the entire house!
I've been the same way. I just couldn't get back on the IP wagon. But with my wedding coming up quickly, I am more motivated than ever. I was trying to only weigh weekly but have found that weighing daily helps keep me motivated. Also, making a list of the reasons why I want to be on IP and a list of the ways I feel after I go off protocol so when temptation arises I just pull that list out and I can see it's not worth it. Good luck!! You can do this!!
Old 05-11-2011, 11:48 AM   #9  
Loving the Sleeved Life

S/C/G: 267/252/133.5

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post
Good morning... I hopped on the scale again this morning and I'm down to 199.2! Hello ONEderland..AGAIN! I think I'm going to weigh daily... helps keep me motivated and feeling great!

I was expecting to stay the same or have a gain because I only drank half my daily water yesterday! We had a bbq last night and I made myself Rouladin (thinly cut steak with mustard on it and pickles rolled up and tied, tastes like McDonalds hamburger) and everyone was like "That looks good, let me try!" and they all were like "WOW! It DOES taste like McDonalds, but healthy!" So nice to have supportive friends!

for Onederland!

That sounds amazing! I bet it'd be good with some diced onions, too...may have to try it, thanks.

Quote:
I love wonderland too! cant wait to hit 160s, then I will finally feel better about my size.

I told my coach I didnt want to do the cleanse as my plumbing system was working A1, and I didnt want to mess with it. Last fri on my weigh in I was up half a pound, but on antiboitics, well its only wed, and I am down 4 lbs, so sticks tongue out at coach LOL...still two more days left maybe I can get half more of a pound.

The pre made puddings are going on back order here in Canada, so grab some while you can. Also this coach I have is introducing some bath you stick your feet in for 38$ for 15 mins and all these toxins get sucked out of lol,,,,maybe she will be busy with that and forget I didnt want the cleanse lol....
Don't do anything you don't want...it's your body. I've done the foot bath detox. It's cool, but never helped with weight loss. I liked the way it felt having the little things come out of my feet, but it is kind of gross!

Quote:
Jency! Welcome back! I'm in the same boat about getting back 100%. I'm lucky to have not gained anything, though. I wish I had that energy, though!
Old 05-11-2011, 12:42 PM   #10  
Third time's the charm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joliebug82 View Post
for Onederland!
That sounds amazing! I bet it'd be good with some diced onions, too...may have to try it, thanks.
My mom used to make it when I was little and you are supposed to put onions and bacon in it. I took the bacon out for obvious reasons and the onions because we aren't supposed to have cooked onions, but I never thought of putting diced onions on once it's cooked! I'm doing that next time!! Thanks!!! It's soooo good I make it at least once a week!
Old 05-11-2011, 01:19 PM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post

So happy for you that you are in the 100's that is such a great feeling. I have been in them since around Christmas and it just feels better.

Quote:

I have been dying for the 160's....I hit 179.8 the first week of March and I have had too many cheat events since. This morning 170.2....tomorrow...I know it.

Also....I knew your coach was panicing too quickly....you haven't had a gain since you started....it was just a fluid imbalance....now you will smoke it at weigh-in this Friday!

Quote:
Welcome back to another September starter. It is a tough road, but don't stop. Even if you need to take a day, weekend, or week off....don't go past that amount and get right back on. I have taken time off all spring, but all planned and I start up the day I say I will. IT HAS BEEN VERY HARD! But I do see the light at the end of the tunnel now.
Old 05-11-2011, 01:34 PM   #12  
IP Reboot 4/08/17

S/C/G: 258/169/145

Height: 5'7

Quote:
I also can not wait until the 160s! i should have made it there this week, but i had a very unfortunate 2 lb gain over the weekend that i am still trying to get off. 2.6 lbs to go and i'll be in the 160s! ugh, it can't get here fast enough! i actually want to see the scale say "160", because that is so close to "150", which is even closer to "145" when i can finally stop!
Old 05-11-2011, 04:04 PM   #13  

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdivision View Post
I also can not wait until the 160s! i should have made it there this week, but i had a very unfortunate 2 lb gain over the weekend that i am still trying to get off. 2.6 lbs to go and i'll be in the 160s! ugh, it can't get here fast enough! i actually want to see the scale say "160", because that is so close to "150", which is even closer to "145" when i can finally stop!
I could have written your post. I have hit 172 about 10 days ago and the scale is creeping. But I expect to be in the 160's tomorrow morning. I want to see 156 so bad so that I am a healthy BMI....but I hope to get to 145 sometime in my life, because then when I step on a scale ever (after a big meal, with heavy clothes on, after a vacation, etc) I will still be a healthy BMI. But where ever I am when I leave for Vegas will be all until the fall. I have to phase off....9 months will be enough for right now.

With that said...props to Lisa for one year!!!
Old 05-11-2011, 04:31 PM   #14  
IP Reboot 4/08/17

S/C/G: 258/169/145

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
I could have written your post. I have hit 172 about 10 days ago and the scale is creeping. But I expect to be in the 160's tomorrow morning. I want to see 156 so bad so that I am a healthy BMI....but I hope to get to 145 sometime in my life, because then when I step on a scale ever (after a big meal, with heavy clothes on, after a vacation, etc) I will still be a healthy BMI. But where ever I am when I leave for Vegas will be all until the fall. I have to phase off....9 months will be enough for right now.

With that said...props to Lisa for one year!!!
i seem to have really slowed down in the last month, but i haven't changed anything and i've still never really cheated. i'm starting to wonder if i might need to phase off at the end of june and restart in the fall. i mostly worried that the last 25 lbs is going to take months and months, and i think i'll get burned out before then. i'm hoping this is not the case, perhaps just a short term fluke, and that the weight will continue to come off like it did before. anyhow, i'll at least give it until the end of june. the 150s seem so close! i could be happy there for a while, but i am in the same boat as you where i'd like to lose more and be in the 140s just in case a little weight comes back... and also so that i can still feel good on the "fat days".
Old 05-11-2011, 04:46 PM   #15  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdivision View Post
i seem to have really slowed down in the last month, but i haven't changed anything and i've still never really cheated. i'm starting to wonder if i might need to phase off at the end of june and restart in the fall. i mostly worried that the last 25 lbs is going to take months and months, and i think i'll get burned out before then. i'm hoping this is not the case, perhaps just a short term fluke, and that the weight will continue to come off like it did before. anyhow, i'll at least give it until the end of june. the 150s seem so close! i could be happy there for a while, but i am in the same boat as you where i'd like to lose more and be in the 140s just in case a little weight comes back... and also so that i can still feel good on the "fat days".
Just a thought... obviously I'm not at all an expert, but have you tried switching your 'real' protein to lunch and your packet to dinner? It might confuse your body a little bit and give you a jump start. I started phase 2 yesterday and even though you wouldn't expect it to make a difference I can tell my body is trying to figure out what is going on. Maybe some confusion would help.
Closed Thread