Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2003, 07:24 PM   #1  

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Smile Fitday.com

I don't know who posted it.. but I found the fitday link in someones post last week. Thank you thank you thank you! I love fitday... it's been most helpful keeping up with all my calories. For anyone not familiar with it it's at www.fitday.com and it allows you to keep a diary and list all the foods you have eaten in a day. It will add up the fat and carbs/calories etc for you and even make you a little chart. One of the reports you can look at is the calories consumed versus calories burned.. it's really motivating!
Old 05-14-2003, 12:49 AM   #2  
Trunkmonkey Racing Driver

FitDay is perfect if you want a Web based solution and you don't mind the fact that the raw data is kept someplace else. Since I'm a geek and wanted to add my diet log to my own Web site I use EatWatch for Palm OS to keep track of my weight and export the charts to my home page. Also, since the raw data is local to me, I can import it into other software such as diet trackers, weight training logs, etc. Here's an example of an EatWatch moving average chart with trend analysis...it gives you a better idea of your actual weight loss progress even if your weight bounces all over the place (as opposed to FitDay's blocky chart):

Old 05-15-2003, 03:23 PM   #3  

Default fitday.com

Sweet:
I really liked the site alot. I'm glad I tried it. Some I looked at were a little quirky. I'm sure it can help having something easy to use. I went to put in my powerwalk for tonight of 30 minutes. It kicked it out because I had put 30 hours by mistake. If it wasn't so hot I could probably make it a little longer.

Thanks again!
Closed Thread