Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-26-2011, 06:40 PM   #16  

Congratulations on losing 11 pounds! :-)

Monique
MoniqueDiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:14 PM   #17  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Hello NEMom from a VermontMom

I was a SLOW loser too!! it was maddening because I was doing all that I was supposed to. It just took me longer in the beginning. But big Yay for what you've accomplished already! and think - each and every day that you conclude, you've established yourself a bit more into the routine. This ... is ... for ... life!

I'd say you're allowed to have a pity party, as long as you don't think you can justify a cheat! because that will only make you feel worse later.

Oh and about all the accomplishments and self-accolades on FB.. well..maybe I am a cynic but it is hard to believe alot of that. I'd say look for your support HERE at 3FC

Last edited by VermontMom; 04-26-2011 at 07:16 PM.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:55 PM   #18  
On a Mission

S/C/G: 246/193/169

Height: 5'9"

It is hard when results aren't as fast as diet ads but try to remember what you have accomplished. You're losing weight and ALREADY lost 11 pounds, you are keeping track of your food and exercising, and you've been doing this for 2 whole months. You are now or soon coming to a point where you are probably getting these habits into a routine for a healthier lifestyle and that's the golden ticket to this success, being able to do it for the long haul. Sometimes you have to wait your body out while it does it's thing but before you know it 11 more pounds will be gone. You are already well on your way, don't turn back now. Give yourself your proper credit where it's due and revel in your successes. EVERY pound is a victory!

Last edited by 4star; 04-26-2011 at 07:56 PM.
4star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:33 PM   #19  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

You are doing an awesome job so far...you are losing more than 1 pound a week! Keep your head up and keep pushing forward...don't give up!
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote