Old 04-01-2011, 04:01 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Question Supreme 90 Day System?

Has anyone seen this let alone tried it?

I've been working out at the gym under a trainer and I'm really not seeing the results I would like too. What she has me doing doesn't seem to be working for me. I have P90X but I don't have the time to do it. I have a physical job and the last thing I want to do is spend and hour or more working out. This video series is similar to P90X but with about half the workout time and is only $20!!! And Tosca Reno is the nutrition expert for their food plan. I think this would be a little more manageable for my lifestyle. Any thoughts?
Kritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 05:17 PM   #2  
Training for life!

S/C/G: 174/150/131

Height: 5'5"

I am in my 8th week and think these workouts are great I DO HAVE p90x and CLX both of which I love... I LOVE this also offers something different . it doesn't have lots of bells and whisles done with one take I would say but for 20 bucks!!! YOU CAN NOT BEAT IT!!! I think the longest workout comes in the second month includeing warm up and cool down is 55 min and that is once a week. MOST anre about 40 including warm up and cool down. GREAT RESULTS and esp inf you follow diet!
devadiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:07 PM   #3  

Thanks for the Reply! Well I'm glad that you like it and can compare it to the other systems. I can afford to spend an hour every now and then just not every day! Do you like the nutrition part? I'm currently following Jillian Michales winning by losing. Most manageable diet I've done. I try to eat as "cleanly" as possible. I'm guessing thats what the focus is with the nutrition part since Tosca Reno is the contributor.

I was really torn between getting JM's new 6 week video and a Janette Jenkins bootcamp. I think I know what I have to get!
Old 04-08-2011, 11:23 AM   #4  
Training for life!

As I have always said anything works if you work it.... All the dvds are good and the eating plans are good. That being said I myself like following a program and than adding to it if I have time that is why I like systems. As for diet I mosly follow Tosca Reno which is pretty basic and easy which I could say i was holy about it I am an motional eater and always deal with that.
Old 04-13-2011, 11:30 PM   #5  
msm

Height: 5'1

Hi guys! I just did the Total Body workout from Supreme 90. I really liked it! How are the rest of you doing with it? I think I am going to do Supreme 90 a few times a week. I don't want to follow the exact schedule right now because I am also working out with a trainer once a week and playing volleyball once a week. So I'll just go with the flow on this one.
msm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:36 AM   #6  
Training for life!

I am on day 68 Have been following rotation except I move the days off to fit them where I need them LOVE all the dvds .
Old 04-16-2011, 11:34 AM   #7  
msm

Height: 5'1

Hi Deva, that's great! I am really liking them as well. Today I did Tabata Inferno. I was a little short on time so I skipped the last two circuits and went straight to the stretch - still felt it though! It was my first time doing this one and I loved it! I like it so much better than Insanity - I feel like you actually recover between circuits. I found Insanity so difficult that even though I finished the entire program, I felt really burned out after. I don't feel like Supreme would do that to me at all.

Deva - are you still doing several workouts a day or are you just on Supreme these days?
msm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 06:08 PM   #8  
Training for life!

I hit a really bad burnout after summer this year maybe too much working out and too much work MANY factors I have added about 10 lbs which I hate but I DO NOT look bad and my husband says I don't look like a prisoner of war anymore BUT>>>> I am just doing S90 which I love it is short and sweet. it is keeping me in really great shape I JUST NEED TO GET my emotional eating under control. Right now we have some HEAVY stuff coming down. I have only 2 1/2 weeeks of work left and I head to my summer home where {I should not be working} and should be able to get my life and eating in order again! I LOVE the program it real fits the needs and you can easily add more. I just bought his book BEAT the GYM. I will let you know what I think!
Sorry don't get on here much with my stressors!
Old 04-26-2011, 03:01 PM   #9  

Have either of you done any Jillian Michaels videos? Are they as hard or harder than hers? Keep up the good work! I wish I could get a more consistent schedule going right now. I'm back on track with the eating so I just have to get my workouts going!
Old 04-26-2011, 07:58 PM   #10  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

I just bought this last week and trying to figure out when to fit it in. I'm thinking of possibly doing 2 a days for the 90 days.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote