Share A Link To Your Diet Blog If you are a dieter and are blogging your way to success, please share a link to your diet blog here for others to visit! This is not a place for blogging, just for posting links to your personal blog outside of 3FC.

Old 03-28-2011, 08:03 PM   #1  
One day at a time!!!

S/C/G: 211/*ticker*/TBD!

Height: 5'6

Default My diet blog :)

I've been keeping up with my blog and finding it as a real inspiration!

...I use 3FC for my blog, but I get a ridiculous amount of spam comments. I've never had that happen when I used other blog hosting places. I may have to change it because they're bugging me

http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/linalin/
linalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 04:59 PM   #2  
Raw Foodie

S/C/G: 325/325/150

Height: 5'3"

Sorry to hear that.
I started my blog as well. I wanted a dedicated hosting site though.
You can see me on youtube: eatrawfoodtoday
Hugs,
Jen
jennanicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 06:33 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 175/ticker/125

Height: 5'3

i recently started a blog too! but i use tumblr because i can do the posts on my phone.
you can follow me at: http://ellabellac.tumblr.com/

good luck with your blog!
bellaella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 07:09 PM   #4  
I'm not afraid of scales!

S/C/G: 85.3/ticker/56 kgs

Height: 1.57 m / 5'2''

oh, it's so good to know it's not just in my head.. I have another blog on blogger and I've never received spam comments there, but on the 3FC one? I get them all the time! -_-''
Well, I'll check your blogs, ladies ^^ feel free to check mine too (:
RiiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:36 AM   #5  

Sorry to hear that your blogging experience has been frustrating. I may have a solution for you. My wife and I have a blog and web site that's about connecting people and moving toward healthy living. It is called WannaBuddy.com and WannaBuddy.blogspot.com. It has been running since the first of the year is starting to get some pretty good traffic. So far I have been writing pretty much everything, but it would be great to get another voice on the blog. We have had one guest blogger and the reception was great. We have had a couple thousand readers, so you would have an audience from day one.

So, is this interesting to you? No commitment, no pressure, just blog about what interests you. The site has good spam controls, so we don't have that kind of issue. It could put your writing in front of a community of people who are interested in dieting, exercise, meeting new people, and living a healthy life.

We would love to have you join us. Would you consider it?

If this sounds interesting, visit WannaBuddy.com and use the "Contact Us" button to leave a message
jhkoenig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 03:54 AM   #6  

Sorry to hear that.
marshas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 05:36 PM   #7  

My blog is at bodybybutter dot blogspot dot com I can't promise it's interesting, but it's definitely me!
BodyByButter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 07:57 AM   #8  
Making myself fat-free.

S/C/G: 260/214.8/120

Height: 5'1"

I'm having the same problem with the 3fc blog! I've been considering changing it to something else, because it's bugging me a ton. Maybe just use blogspot, which is where my regular blog is.
MeliZ is offline   Reply With Quote