View Single Post
Old 05-13-2003, 10:42 PM   #9
BarbPA
BELIEVE!

Good Evening Ladies!!!
Stopping by to see how everyone is doing!! I had a pretty good day --- got out of work at a decent time, exercised while watching the Oprah show which I recorded, had a nice healthy dinner -- even ate at the kitchen table, watched American Idol and now I am winding down and about ready to hit the hay!!!

Sandy - I got a good laugh at the list of rules. It's sad how many are true!

Tracy - Congrats on another good day! Did you get a scale? I am finally glad to have a good one. I bought the digital Tanita - it weighs to the .2 of a pound. The old dial scale was so hard for me to read correctly! I try to weigh myself only once a week but sometimes I can't help but hop on in the morning just to see....

Michelle - I am going to have to try the Philly Swirls next time I buy my after dinner treats. Right now I have the Acme low-fat creamsicles in the freezer --- Yummy! I imagine the Philly Swirls may be a local thing - not sure. Sounds like you still aren't feeling great --- maybe some chix noodle soup? Hang in there!

2cute - I watched the Oprah show today as I walked on the treadmill. It was fun to see the behind the scenes stuff -- those kids sure do work hard. What did you think of the show tonight? They were all great! I have been leaning towards Ruben all along, but really liked Clay tonight. Next week should be good - I'll be gone so I'll be setting the VCR.

Tina - By golly - you've got it!!!! You've got to figure out what works for you and stick with it! That is what has really got me going with my change of lifestyle --- I am no longer listening to what everyone else does and says -- I am gathering as much information as I can and finding my own way. You are really getting back on track!!! Way to go!!!

Deon ---- {{{{HUGS}}}} I am so sorry you are having a hard time with your family! I don't know what to say, but it looks like you've gotten some other supportive suggestions!!! I'll be thinking about you and hoping things are looking up!

Steph --- oh - a bubble bath sounds so good!!! I hope you had a a relaxing evening.

Kat --- I'm glad to hear you are heading to the gym again tonight...but I can't wait to hear your epiphany!

Lori --- my, my you've been a busy little girl today!!! It's so much fun to rearrange and decorate things --- they feel new all over again.

Well, gals - I think I am going to head off to bed. Sweet Dreams to all! Talk to you tomorrow!
Barb