Old 04-20-2011, 11:45 AM   #1  
Carb and Sugar Watcher

S/C/G: 216/213/130

Height: 5'5

Default Gaining before Losing

Is it possible to gain weight before losing it? I started the belly fat cure and i am on day 3. I reall ylike it and im following it perfectly. But today I feel as heavy as a rock. Low carb diets arent supposed to bloat so i am wondering if maybe this is just my body getting acclamated to this new lifestyle and the withdrawal of sugar. Has this happened to anyone else? I really dont want this to discourage me. I havent started exercising yet and it isnt TOM so i have no idea what is going on.
GoBanana76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 05:55 PM   #2  

I just read this and am going through the exact same thing! Hopefully some one knows. I,too,started a diabetic diet on monday after seeing the results my best friend has had with it. The first day was rough,second day wasn't too bad,and today was easier than most diets I have tried,but I have that heavy as a rock feeling. My belly feels bloaty and hard. Like you I have not started exercising either,but my job has been very physical these past 2 days so I am waiting for my next day off to throw in some exercise. Just want to get through the first week of the new diet change
Aggykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 06:14 PM   #3  
...Live.Your.Dream...

S/C/G: 186/180/150

Height: 5'6"

I havent done the belly fat cure diet- but when I switched to low carb and whole "clean" foods, I was bloated and uncomfortable for about a week. For me, I eat a TON of veggies, and so I am sure thats what did it! After about a week- it was gone! Hopefully it just passes for you ladies as well!
WendeeLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:26 AM   #4  
Carb and Sugar Watcher

S/C/G: 216/213/130

Height: 5'5

Ok, well I'm gonna stick it out. Hopefully it goes away...fast! I mean this is a drastic change for me so id be shocked if I didn't lose.
GoBanana76 is offline   Reply With Quote