Old 04-20-2011, 04:24 PM   #1  
Taking it day by day =))

Height: 5'6

Default 32 weeks && -96lbs

So Im on week 33 of this program and so far am down 96lbs, hoping to reach 100 within the next week... cross your fingers for me!!
How is everyone liking the program and for the members who are 'experienced' on this program how are you finding it being on protocol for so long? Experiences and suggestions to help me stick to it and keep me motivated would be appreciated!
Keep in mind I am still on phase 1 and has another 70lbs to lose or more hehe we will see when I get there.
Can't wait to hear from you all xo
The photo is a couple weeks old... hence the 90lbs =)
AvaLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 04:30 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 185/tkr/125 (IP since 3/20/11)

Height: 5'3"

Wow you look great so far!! Keep it up, you're more than halfway there!

I just started 5 weeks ago so I'm still pretty new. I can't give you any special advice about maintenance after you reach your goal weight, but I know there are quite a few who have finished and kept it off. What helps me is to come on here every day for support and motivation. The expenses are a pretty helpful motivation too - my weightloss and my health have become an investment, and I don't plan on wasting all the time and money I have/will spend on it by gaining all the weight back again.
Treena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 04:47 PM   #3  
Awesome Member

S/C/G: 233/214/???

Height: 5 foot 4.75 inches

uh-maze-ing!! You look fabulous!! Congratulations!! I'm new too, but my best long term diet advice is to mix it up! Keep it fresh! Good luck as you go on and again, Congratulations hot mama!
snowclover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 04:49 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 214.4/173/145

Height: 5 8"

You do look wonderful, you should be very proud.
I like the bag on the kids head. Very stylish.
mamarix1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 04:52 PM   #5  
Taking it day by day =))

Hahaha it's actually a old co-worker =)) that photo was in a nationwide magazine... EWW!!
I feel great but am getting very BORED.... for months I have been watching EVERYTHING I have put into my mouth with a microscope and I am just getting burnt out and finding it so time consuming.... keep in mind I am planning my wedding which is a month away and I have a 1 year old plus a job so time isn't of the essence!
But I will take all of your greatly appreciated advice ladies, thank you very much!!
Old 04-20-2011, 06:47 PM   #6  
Started IP on 1/3/2011

S/C/G: 308/308/150

Height: 5' 2"

You are looking great! Keep up the good work!
Beachbella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:39 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 179/133.6/135

Height: 5'7"

SO inspiring! Look what can happen in 7 months!!
blueandwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 11:25 PM   #8  
started IP 1.11.11

S/C/G: 242/209/175

Absolutely fabulous job!!
ash825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 11:37 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 305/305/215

Height: 5'10"

You DO look amazing! My suggestion? Take a break from IP---just do a usual low-carb deal. Of you do not want to go that extreme, go to Phase 2 or 3---hang out there for awhile til you feel less bored---then maybe go back to Phase 1. This is YOUR program---do it YOUR way. Life is too short not to enjoy it---figure out what will work for you and go for it!
Tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 12:34 AM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvaLynn View Post
So Im on week 33 of this program and so far am down 96lbs, hoping to reach 100 within the next week... cross your fingers for me!!
WOOOOOOW!!!! You are doing GREAT!!! You're looking great too. You must be so thrilled. I don't even know you and I am sooooo proud of you! LOL
blkbmr06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:45 AM   #11  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Wow you look great, I can see you are juggling a lot of stuff at once and maybe that is why you are getting bored with IP. Though I can't say I won't be either after 7 months. I just think you are doing so well and that to keep in mind your goals and what is right for you. As I have only been on for 3 months I really can't say whether you should go off IP or not, as the thought of going off IP scares me right now as I don't want to gain the weight I lost back and I am not nearly finished yet. You basically have to do what is best for you. You say it is time comsuming, is there a way you can cut back on the time? I think it was Juice says that on Saturday he prepares 2 cup containers with food for the whole week, would that help you with your time issues? Just a few thoughts..

You look so awesome, quite an inspirations.
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 02:42 PM   #12  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

YOu rock lady! Do NOT get down....I know how you feel. I have knocked myself in and out of ketosis for the last 3 months and would have been done if I just stayed focused....so remember this is not a race to finish, but we really need to realize that we will have to eat different forever...not just to our goal weight.

Wow, talk about motivation....YOU ARE GETTTING MARRIED...FOCUS!!!
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 02:50 PM   #13  

Height: 5'2"

Default What an accomplishment.

You have done awesome and are such an inspiration to those of us looking to lose 100lb. (more or less). Good Job.
booklady231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 06:06 PM   #14  
Taking it day by day =))

Tammy I am going to FB msg you a photo of my fitting yesterday... you are going to LOVE my dress!!

Thank you ladies for all the kind words... I am taking all the suggestions in mind so hopefully I can kick butt for another few months!! I am wanting to stay on program until the middle of August and hopefully then I will be at my goal or close too!

By the way! It looks like you're all doing amazing as well on this program, good job! I am always here for advice or a listening ear if anyone needs me keep that in mind!! xo
Old 04-21-2011, 09:09 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

Wow!!! You are doing amazing! I'm going into my 10th week, and I think this is the best diet I have ever been on! I'd like to think that if I had to do this for 7 months that I would still feel the same way, but I don't know. When I do get down about having to be on a diet, I remind myself that it won't be this way forever, and I visualize the "new" me and all the things that I will be able to do and how proud of myself I will be.

Congrats on your success, and your upcoming marriage!
brandam6 is offline   Reply With Quote