View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 12:03 PM   #44
DinobowerRN
DinobowerRN

S/C/G: 294/0/185

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCWilkie View Post
I just wanted to share my NSV with everyone.

I have been struggling with the program for the last month. Not sure if I should phase off as I have some functions that are coming up and also not sure if I can justify the costs of the products anymore. After trying on a pair of spring pants that I haven't been able to wear for years, they fit! Noy only do they fit, they look fabulous! And....if I stay on the program, dedicated to my goal, they may be too big for me by summer!

Just wanted to throw my success out there for inspiration to anyone else that is struggling. It's hard to argue with the results that we are all seeing on this program!

Hope everyone has an amazing day!
Hi. I too am struggling. WI # 13 today and I got the big fat "0". My first week ever with no loss, I have never gained a pound since starting this diet. Not sure if this is the dreaded plateau that some talk about or the fact that I just finished TOM (but that never affected my losses before) I am also facing a summer off with lots of activity planned and lots of spontaneous stuff happens. I am toying with the idea of phasing off for the summer and start again in the fall. I could still eat healthy with good choices and hopefully the increased exercise/activity would prevent gaining. I just know that the weekends are sooo hard for me and I don't know if I have it in me to the summer months that way. I am kinda bored with the limited veggies that I can have. There are alot on phase I that I just can't stomach, so its broccoli, cauliflower, salad, cukes and peppers that eat over and over. Sigh. I also put on a pair pants yesterday that I haven't been able to wear in over a year and they fit great so I know the diet works, just feel like I need a break.