Old 03-02-2011, 05:14 PM   #1  
Fat Smasher

S/C/G: 190/190/130

Height: 5'3

Talking Best WW App ever!

Just had to share this (Android) app I found and started using. It's called WWDiary. It's a free app. It has a daily points allowance calculator, food points calculator, and an activity points calculator. You can set it to calculate the old points system or the new points plus plan. There's a food journal so you can keep track of your points anytime, anyplace. It's made keeping track of my points so much easier!
geminimom26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 05:17 PM   #2  
Suck it up, buttercup!

S/C/G: 237/165/165

Height: 5'8"

I use and can recommend iWatchr for the iPhone/iPod touch/iPad users. Dairy, custom setting of point calculation, calculator, weight tracker, intake tracker etc. Works great.
josey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 11:52 AM   #3  
Geek

S/C/G: see ticker

This app is one of the things that has inspired me to keep with it! Its so much easier just to log things in the app, since I always have my phone on me!
Phae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 12:04 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 263/198/190

Height: 5' 6"

the i Watcher app for iPhone/iTouch/iPad allows you to calculate and track in both Points and Points Plus as well as in both the American and European (UK) versions. The app costs 99 cents but is well worth it.

Last edited by linda45; 03-06-2011 at 12:04 PM.
linda45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 06:02 PM   #5  
Geek

S/C/G: see ticker

The WWDiary app is broken on my phone now. I went to calculate some point and it told me that it was 22 points for a 100 calorie chocolate bar, which I knew was wrong, so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it but now it won't even start. I'm so bummed.
Phae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:43 AM   #6  
WW online (pts plus)

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Thanks for sharing-- I am doing WW online and just got a Droid last week. I was thinking when my subscription to the online ran out I might check out an app to replace it (free) rather than renew.
AmyMCGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:18 AM   #7  
WW Moderator

Does anybody use WW Diary on iPhone? I don't have the app available on mine. I do see iWatchr, I think I'm going to download and play with it. I'm fed up with my handheld calculator. The buttons are really cheap and hard to register.
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:37 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 170.5/148/135

Height: 5'3

Thanks for this! I have iPhone and have been using the ww ap. Over halfway to my goal and don't want to continue the online pmt because I can do this on my own as long as I have the tools! I just downloaded iwatcher and am going to start using it tomorrow when I weigh in and start the new week! So grateful for the info! =)

Last edited by tamscandles; 04-17-2011 at 01:41 AM.
tamscandles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:17 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

There's also an app called "My Points Plus" or something along those lines that has all the aspects of the online program available (calculator for foods, activities, and even daily points targets) and there is now a tracking device included where you can keep track of your foods throughout the day. I think it's about $1.99? I love it...especially the calculator part. It comes in very handy to do quick calculations. You can also choose between Points Plus or Points Pro depending on what the program is called where you live.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 09:03 PM   #10  
Queen of shifting minds

Height: 5'6-1/2"

I wish there was an app that would synch up with the WW online.
BelovedK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:37 PM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by josey View Post
I use and can recommend iWatchr for the iPhone/iPod touch/iPad users. Dairy, custom setting of point calculation, calculator, weight tracker, intake tracker etc. Works great.
This is the one I use as well. I have tested quite a few of them and felt this was one of the better ones.

There is also a new one called foodculate, it scans the labels and will give you nutritional information. Hidden in all of it is "dieters points value" which is the WW points.

I am lifetime , gained the weight back and started to go back to meetings a few weeks ago. With these tools and the new materials I got from the meetings, I really dont need the WW website. After 10years I am still not a fan.
irishchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 03:02 PM   #12  
Incredible Shrinking Lisa

S/C/G: 279.2/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
I wish there was an app that would synch up with the WW online.
WW has its own app for the iPhone and I think for Android phones that does sync with the website. I use it daily.
LisaP916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:30 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 214.6/198.8/150

Height: 5' 4.5"

Default WWDiary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phae View Post
The WWDiary app is broken on my phone now. I went to calculate some point and it told me that it was 22 points for a 100 calorie chocolate bar, which I knew was wrong, so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it but now it won't even start. I'm so bummed.

Hi.. I had a problem awhile back.. I contacted their support on the forums and the developer was way helpful. I ended up making a donation of $5 cause i was so impressed.

Good luck
dakiniverona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 12:27 AM   #14  

Thanks for the info...i just signed up online and was bummed when i couldn't find a good app for my android. I didn't see the one that syncs but i'll try the freebie. All i found that was official WW was a calculator...it didn't track
SeekingSherri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:17 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 220/219/160

Height: 5'9

I have used the WWDiary app for about two weeks now and absolutely love it. I keep telling my fiance that this app is what is going to make me successful on my diet. It is awesome because I can discretely calculate point values without using my slider and I have no excuse for not logging my food because I always have my phone with me. This is the best app every invented.
ballerina454 is offline   Reply With Quote