Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 04-15-2011, 03:13 PM   #1  
I like ponies... and you?

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5'9"

Default NSV!! Size 12!!!

I went to the store today... because I think it would be nice to wear a dress that would actually fit to school and church. At the moment I have only two dresses... one is quite fancy (my prom dress)... but it can still be used a lot of places... and the other one I'm wearing now and it's casual... but I would like one more dress to keep me until May 28th... graduation date and the day I'm going on a shopping spree for a new wardrobe for the summer.

I went to the store... expecting to definitely be in a size 14... and decided to try a size 12... not expecting it to fit at all.

And... it did! Better than the 14!!

I tried on a Junior's size 13... and... it fit... except at the bust... because it was made for people without one...

So yeah... I'm happy about that. I was hoping to be in a size 12 by graduation... looks like I MIGHT be in a size 10... at least when it comes to dresses and/or shirts. My pants are still size 14... and can sorta squeeze into a 12... but I don't think I'll be in a 10 pants-wise by May 28th... but... a size 12... definitely.

I haven't been able to fit into a size 12 for 3-4 years... and I'm 18... so... yeah. A great boost for today.

ETA: I also tried on several L size dresses... and they fit... but... blech. I want to shop at the young adult stores... but I prefer how the older adult clothes fit... Oh well... I don't wear dresses that often... I'll be fine.

Last edited by Serbrider; 04-15-2011 at 03:16 PM.
Serbrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 03:37 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 218/188/150

Height: 5'5

Congrats on your NSV! That's exciting
suenos096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 07:37 AM   #3  
On a Mission

S/C/G: 246/193/169

Height: 5'9"

Congratulations on the loss and graduating! You must feel wonderful!

Don't worry there are companies who make trendy clothes for women. I am sure if you look around you can find something. You're gonna look amazing!
4star is offline   Reply With Quote