Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 04-10-2011, 08:27 PM   #1  
Pink Leopard Power

S/C/G: 351.2/ticker/185

Height: 6'0

Default slimshots

I was buying some whey mix and saw those slim shots for sale at my Wal Mart. They aren't too pricey, all things considered.... I wondered if they even work. I'm a rock star at keeping under my calorie count when I'm busy, but on weekends and days when I'm not doing much I have a nasty case of the bored munchies I beat down as best I can.

(The only thing that's ever kept my munchies under control - besides willpower- was being in ketosis in atkins where I felt almost no hunger, something I stopped doing because I felt TERRIBLE and lost some muscle mass.)
JollyGreenSteen19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 10:27 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 175/ticker/125

Height: 5'3

whats in it? ie. active ingredient?
bellaella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 10:49 PM   #3  
Pink Leopard Power

S/C/G: 351.2/ticker/185

Height: 6'0

All I'm getting is Slim Shots contains natural oat, palm oil, artificial vanilla flavor, sweetener, aspartame (Phenylalanine) and beta carotene color.

I'm pretty sure they don't work but I'm always curious.

Once my mom bought these hoodia chocolate chews for appetite suppression... I think an important active ingredient in that is WANTING it to work... haha
JollyGreenSteen19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 08:25 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 175/ticker/125

Height: 5'3

hmm seems like just u and me interested in this!

wow.. none of those ingredients in slim shot seem to have any "power".

now what is this chocolate chew you talk of!?! is hoodia the brand? active ingredient?
bellaella is offline   Reply With Quote