View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 07:59 PM   #2
pinkflower
I love my muscles!

S/C/G: 169/149/135

Height: 5' 5 1/4"

I can't believe that I'm in the 130's. I never thought in a million years that I"d be here. I maintained at 170 for years after I lost the baby weight, and then I lost down to 161 and after a year of maintaining, just started chipping away at it. It's taken me 11 months to lose 26 lbs, but I know that I can live like this forever. I never thought I'd get below 140, because that's about where I was when I got married and then got pg. Even though my goal was lower, I didn't think I'd actually ever be able to get there.

I had mini goals of 10 lbs at a time, and here I am. It was an absolute pipe dream to be in the high 120's, and I know I will get there because I"m so close. There is nothing stopping you from getting there if you want to do it, and it feels amazing! I know it will take me several months, but I will get there

I'm definitely not starving, I'm eating nutritious healthy foods and feel strong and wonderful. I know that my body is getting so much more nutrition and health than I got with all the junk before. I do yoga 1x a week and weight lifting 2x a week, and that's it I eat as many whole foods as I can, roughly calorie count, eat treats once a week or 2 instead of several times a week, and walla, it's slowly coming off. If I have a bad few days, I brush myself off and pick back up where I started

So I guess my advice is take it slow-one step at a time, lose it in a way you can eat forever, and if you want it, you can have it

CC'ing/IF back to maintenance weight

Last edited by pinkflower; 04-10-2011 at 08:29 PM.
pinkflower is offline   Reply With Quote