Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2003, 10:31 AM   #1  

Angry Friday May 9th

Good morning everyone!

I have a mother's day tea at school this morning and a very excited 5 year old!

My 11 year old is doing well and preparing to leave Elementary for Jr High next year...all the open houses etc.

I go into work tonight at 1930 for three nights so it won't be much of a mothers day for the kids but we will do something on sunday eve.

How are you all.........

The snow it starting to melt yet again so hopefully we can jump into soccer season with both feet. I am going to the gym again today after lunch as I won't get there over the weekend.

Bye for now. I will check in later.

P.S. Any good decorators out there? I need help with window coverings....any ideas about what looks good right now?
Old 05-09-2003, 12:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Liz and all our fellow chickadees!

Liz, you sound busy as always! Have fun at the mother's day tea!

I'm doing payroll and running around like crazy. Errands at noon, and then home to change real quick and make sure everyone is alive and well and then I am off to the hospital to spend the night with my grandmother. I'm hoping to get a little sleep because I have a wedding I need to go to tomorrow afternoon, along with a zillion other things that need my attention. But first things first - and our loved ones need our attention, especially when they are sick.

Whats everyone up to today?

Hope everyone has a great day and a Blessed Mother's Day!

hugs,
Cathy
Old 05-09-2003, 12:27 PM   #3  
CIN

Hello Ladies!
I am back home from Ohio and returning there Saturday to see my Dad again with a daughter riding with me (Thank Goodness)

We took him from the hospital and he was put in a Nursing Home.He was so compliant and nice we were all shocked! Our prayers were answered so I dont know why we were so surprised!

It is amazing the strength God will give you in your time of need if you ask Him! I am so Thankful for the support of family & friends and their prayers too!

Hope all of you have a lovely Mothers Day .whether its "your day" or you are spending it with your Mother...........enjoy the special Day set aside for all Mothers! I spendt the night with my Mother Weds. night.......there is no place I feel more comfortable than with her...there is no love like a love of a Mother either! (Besides God's love for us)

Hope Sweet is ok.............those tornados hit Oklamhoma last night........hope she checks in!

Until next time
Cin
Old 05-09-2003, 12:47 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Hey Cin - I'm so glad we got to catch up in chat for a second!
You know that you and your family are in my prayers!!!
Thanks for being a blessing to all of us and reminding us of all our blessings!
hugs & blessings,
cathy
Old 05-09-2003, 02:42 PM   #5  

Hi All

It is almost noon here.....I am off to the doctor's in a few minutes......it seems that on cloudy days.....if I don't use the light box.....I get really down....am wondering if the antidepressant is working. Also I have such a hard time getting up.....I fall asleep in the afternoons 4 or 5 days a week.....never used to do that. Anway will talk to the doctor.
Have to go now.

April
Old 05-09-2003, 04:44 PM   #6  

Cin glad you are home safe and sound.

April hope you are feeling better.

Cathy you are my ray of sunshine.

How is everyone else.........sweet you ok?

Eliz
Old 05-09-2003, 06:55 PM   #7  

Hi again

Just got home a little while ago....went to the doctor....he cut the effexor in half.....now I will take 75 mg. When it is cloudy & rainy....I will just have to sit at the light box when I get up in the morning.

I feel good today....I went for an upper lip wax....to Costco & to the grocery store. It is a really nice day today & warm.

Have a great weekend everyone.

April
Closed Thread