Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2003, 09:09 PM   #1  
Progress..not perfection

Default 300+ And Ready To Try Again...#330

GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!!!

We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We recently started a Topic of the Day.

Monday........Motivation Monday
Tuesday.......Tuesday Tips
Wednesday.....Wednesday Weigh ins
Thursday......Thankful Thursday
Friday........Friday Facials, Fingernails and Fun
Saturday.......Sit-up Saturdays - any physical activity
Sunday.........Soup and Salad Sunday - recipes

These are not required topics ...just ideas to share. We have found them very helpful. We also share heartaches and fears...joys and celebrations.

Please feel free to jump right in with us.
And be sure to check if there is a second page. We don't want anyone to miss any posts.
We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We recently started a Topic of the Day.

WELCOME!
Old 05-07-2003, 09:16 PM   #2  
Progress..not perfection

Wink Keep your fingers crossed....

At the moment, I still have internet access....but I've heard the storms are coming back in tonight. I just had to say to Mary and Sandy, I'm sure the reason you can't get into chat is because Baylee created "Chatterboxes" and when she decided to lower the boom, she took our chat room with her. No worry though....we can start a new one. Just for us.

That's all I have to say for now because it's started thundering again....just wanted to make sure I added a post, so the post police doesn't come and get me!

I'll try to come back later if I can. If not, I'll check back in with you in the morning.
Old 05-07-2003, 09:43 PM   #3  

To all on this thread:
As you have read, Mary and I could not access chat. So, we decided to try chatting in the 3fc chat area....it was great!!! There was 3 of us.....Of course the Mary & Sandy Wed. night show and we had a special guest......Tracy .

So, we thought we would now try to pop in the 3fc site for chat on Wed. and Sat. nights so that anyone can access it even newbies. What are the feelings of everyone else?

Chat with you all tomorrow....night...
Old 05-07-2003, 09:47 PM   #4  

Height: 5'7"

That sounds like a really good idea. I still won't be able to access it from my webtv, but hopefully my computer will be up and running by Saturday. If it is you will see me then. I still suggest that once chat is set when you start a new thread you mention chat time and location somewhere near the topics and welcoome to newbies. I guess that is all for now.
Old 05-07-2003, 10:03 PM   #5  
You and Me in 2003

Chat was great tonight maybe we could set up our own room on the 3chicks site.
Old 05-07-2003, 10:18 PM   #6  
BELIEVE!

Hi Gals!
I tried to go to chat tonight, but then I realized it was 8:00 Central, I logged in at 8:00 Eastern. Opps!

Do I have to register with Suzanne, or just go into chat? When I go there I only saw 3 things in the drop down. (Main menu, Chit Chat and Sugar Busters). Was I in the right place?

I'll join you when I can, but 9:00 my time is sometimes difficult.

Gotta go - Hubby is on his way home and wants some attention. Poor guy - left for work at 7am and is just now on his way home at nearly 10:30pm.

Have a great night! See ya tomorrow!
Barb
Old 05-07-2003, 10:26 PM   #7  
Michigan Old-Timer

Hi girls! I'm back in town. Very tired. Long trip in one day. I haven't read so I'll be back when I get a chance.

I think we have to contact Suzanne to get our own chatroom here. I'll drop her a note and see if I can get the ball rolling. Hope you don't mind me taking the initiative.

Later guys. Love ya.
Old 05-07-2003, 11:53 PM   #8  
A Work In Progress

I sure dont mind Thin and I dont think anyone else will either. I am glad that you are home safe and sound but you sound like you might need some rest.

Hugs,
Tracy
Old 05-08-2003, 12:27 AM   #9  
Dancing those pounds away

Hi everyone !!!!
My daughter and I just got home... 10:30 pm
We had a wonderful day.

I woke up at 6am this morning and went back to bed at 8:30am
Woke up again about 9:45. We did some odd and end things around the house and headed out about 11:30 for lunch at Applebee's. I had the grilled chicken with double veggies instead of potatoes. I highly recommend it to everyone.

We went shopping during the afternoon. We both agreed I needed the next smaller size pants. That is 2 sizes down. Instead I bought 2 blouses also smaller size.

We shopped at Tuesday Mornings, and Catherines.
We also went to visit my son at his office. They just finished redecorating his office and now he is moving to a new one.

We headed for the movies at 5pm and saw "Anger Management".
I am not usually an Adam Sandler fan. I have liked a few of his movies... but definitely not all. But I do like Jack Nicholson and I enjoyed the movie. I liked it better than my daughter did. I did not have high expectations so I was not disappointed. Several people walked out saying they LOVED IT. I did not love it... but I definitely liked it.

After the movie I remembered tonight was American Idol results were in 15 minutes....so we got a Calfornia Cobb Salad from McDonalds and took them home so we would not miss the show. I was so happy that Josh got voted off instead of Kimberly. I felt he should have been voted off earlier and wasn't. I love all three remaining now.

As soon as AI was over we hopped back in the car and headed for Marshalls and Target. Spent $50 more on needless stuff.... but we had FUN buying. I got a new summer purse that was just 2cute !!!! LOL

Now I am headed for bed. I won't be here tomorrow and maybe not Friday either. Thursday is my mom's 83rd birthday so we are going to Missouri to spend the day with her. I hope to get someone to go to the nursing home to give her a manicure/pedicure. Or maybe a body massage. Her body is soooo sensitive I may go with the nails. ???

Okay... this has been a post full of me, me, me.
I am sorry... but I don't have time to reply now.
I agree with chat in the 3FC site. Thanks Thin for getting it set up.
I will be seeing you this weekend.
Old 05-08-2003, 07:14 AM   #10  
**No Excuses**

Its good to be home. I have missed all of you so badly.

I woke up to a dry day this morning, I couldnt believe it. It has rained for so long I forgot what it was like seeing the sun rise, lol.

Today is my new beginning, I didnt know if I was going to go to weigh in or not, but I decided I have to know where I stand, so I'm going. Wish me luck.

2Cute- Huge congradulations on the smaller sizes, that is wonderful!

Sorry I missed the chat, hopefully I'll catch the next one.
Old 05-08-2003, 07:31 AM   #11  
You and Me in 2003

Angry

I also like the idea of our own room thanks for doing it. just let us know the password if there is one. I'm off to get a shower and get ready for work
Old 05-08-2003, 09:05 AM   #12  

Good Morning Chicks,

Thin: What initiative you have!!!! You go girl. I think even if we have to chat in the regular chat room it would be okay, last night there was only 3 of us in there and we were all from this thread.

Today is weigh in day for me girls.....you know I already told you I though I gained a ton and I mean a ton!!! I will post it once I get home like every Thursday.

Tina: I'm so glad all is okay in your hometown. I was so worried when you had not posted. How bout where your mom lives? Is her area okay too? And does Rons parents live near by? By the way I have not said Hello to him in ages.....so please tell him that his fan said HELLO!!! And when is he setting up classes for husband training? LOL, just kidding, my hubby has been great since I got back from girls weekend. I think they appreciate you more when you go away, especially since I left the man with the 11 and 5 year old for the weekend and an extra kid too.....Did him good, makes them appreciate mom a little more. But, you know by Monday afternoon all was back to normal......

I will pop back in on the board here in a bit, Im at work......and boss away

Hugs to all,
Old 05-08-2003, 10:08 AM   #13  
Beauty is within...

Good evening all!

Thanks for the congrats. We're pretty chuffed!

I'm off to bed, but logging in to report that I went for a 1 hour walk today, and spent all afternoon in the garden. Suffice it to say that I'm a wee bit stiff!

I like your idea of the live chat room, would love to know more about it once you've got it set up.

Bye!
Old 05-08-2003, 10:36 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 332.4/228.4/175

Height: 5'11"

Hey ladies. It's another dreary day here. I want the sunshine back. I'm on a roll. I went to Curves again this morning. I know it's working because I put on a pair of jeans this morning that were skin tight a couple of weeks ago and they fit comfortably. I didn't have to suck in to get them on and I can sit down without them squeezing the life out of me. I need to get some new jean shorts for the summer, but I think I'm going to wait until June at least before I buy them. I don't want them to be to big for me before I get the chance to wear them. Chat on this site sounds good to me. Saturday nights I can probably swing, but I usually work on Wednesday nights.
Tina- glad to hear that you're safe. Sorry to hear about your internet problems.
Thin- glad you're back. Get some rest and then come back and join us.
2Cute- sounds like you had a really great day with your daughter. Congrats on the new clothes in smaller sizes. That is awesome. Hope you have a good visit with your mom.
Aradia- good luck on your weigh in
Sandy- sorry about the gain, but at least you know where you stand and can get back on track.
Lynne- good going on the 1 hour walk.
Well, I gotta get back to my laundry. Be back later.
Steph
Old 05-08-2003, 10:56 AM   #15  

Lady's,
I just finally caught up, I think I had to read 5 threads, been a busy last couple of days, just wanted to let you know I'm still hear and reading, and will try to get a big long post in later.
Closed Thread