Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2003, 09:52 AM   #1  

Default Very Important Question, Please Respond! :)

Hey, well as some of you know, ive basically at my weight goal now, maybe 5 more lbs to drop but thats all.. Now what i want to do is gain muscle weight!. I was wondering what type of food i should eat in order to gain this muscle mass. and what type of food i should stay away from to make sur i don't gain too much fat back.. Please give me some responses either personal, or links to things i can read, or anything! Really need this info asap, i've been doing small bits and peices of weight training in the last month almost, but starting this week im going to really focus on weight training, while still keeping up on my cardio.

So can you tell me what foods i should and should not eat, please thanx. Bye
Old 05-05-2003, 09:21 PM   #2  

defcon, I have been on body for life for a few weeks now, it is a strenth training and cardio. It is 6 small meals a day. equal carbs and protien. fist sized carbs and palm size protien. I am a very weak and out of shape person, so it's slow going, but I feel so much better. If you would like me to send you a list of the foods I will. Congrats on your weight loss.
Old 05-06-2003, 09:12 AM   #3  

Yes, please send me a list of the foods! that might help a lot
Old 05-08-2003, 08:04 AM   #4  

Unhappy

anyone else with sumthing for me..?
Old 05-08-2003, 09:53 AM   #5  

You did not mention anything about exercise. Are you doing any? Food does not build muscle, but exercise does. Try light weights or resistance exercises

Best of luck on your continued journey.
Closed Thread