Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 04-03-2011, 07:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: ?/130/125 and maintaining

Height: 5'4"

Default In over my head!

I am a new member to 3fc and today will be day 1 without bingeing. I think I might actually be able to stick with it with the support that comes from these groups!

Next Sunday I am leaving for a cruise, which is so exciting, but poses the major problem!! How do you NOT binge on a cruise, or on vacation in general, but especially on a cruise?? I would love any suggestions!

Thanks!
momtosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:22 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/183/130

Height: 5'6"

Keep yourself occupied with other things and make sure you always have water on hand. Sometimes we confuse hunger for thirst and being that you're going somewhere warm you'll probably need to stay hydrated. Bring a small journal to write your foods down in, being able to visualize what i've eaten helps me from mindlessly eating or binging. Good luck and have fun!!
shimmmer178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:02 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 175/ticker/125

Height: 5'3

try bringing some gum with you. maybe if your mouth is occupied chewing, you wont want to eat as much.
or maybe some EXPENSIVE gum so that you chew every piece until its bland and tough to make use of every cent!
bellaella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:30 PM   #4  

S/C/G: ?/130/125 and maintaining

Height: 5'4"

Thanks for your great comments! I always do the worst when I'm on vacation...but I'm excited to enjoy myself without overeating.
momtosix is offline   Reply With Quote