Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2003, 05:41 AM   #1  

Default Kyo Green

Hi,
Was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this green drink. I read about it in First Magazine (wasn't an ad from the maker but part of an article). Sounds like good stuff and says it'll help get rid of fat. Is this just another too good to be true product?

thanks!
Avalon
Old 05-06-2003, 11:44 PM   #2  
it's always something

This is strange, I've never heard of this product being recommended for weight loss. Did the article explain why they thought it would be beneficial?

Ingredients: Barley Grass Powder, Wheat Grass Powder, Bulgarian Chlorella, Cooked Brown Rice, and Pacific Kelp.

The nutrient breakdown is at http://www.kyolic.com/html/products/...nformation.htm It does contain a wide variety of nutrients, but only tiny amounts of each. You may be better off taking a multi-vitamin and eating your greens.

I'm the world's biggest skeptic
Old 05-07-2003, 05:33 AM   #3  

Heres what the article said... its from First Magazine

"The energizing drink that melts away fat.....The benefits of this miracle drink are so undeniably amazing you won't even mind the green hue as you gulp it down. And doing so daily is key to slimming success......." Guess the jist of the article says that the alkalinizing grasses in the liquid form of this drink neutralizes the acidic environment that surrounds cells. Says that 1 liter of this a day will help to lose a pound daily, and its filling so it can be used as a snack.

I try to be sceptical as well. I've been suckered a lot with "miracle pills" and such.

Thanks for your input!
Closed Thread