South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 07:58 AM   #16  

S/C/G: maintaining

Wow! You ladies are busy!

Glad to hear people are enjoying the spring challenge; it's helping me too And it is never too late to join!

So I found out yesterday that my teen is "auditioning" to be a speaker at one of the senior end-of-school events. This is the boy who years ago would not go anywhere without a friend going too. So shy. He sure has grown into himself.

Have a great day everyone. BBL
Old 03-22-2011, 08:05 AM   #17  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi Karen! I forgot to tell you that was a great pic of DS! How nice that he has grown into himself....with lots of support from his parents!
Old 03-22-2011, 09:40 AM   #18  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days, just busy busy. Sounds like everyone is doing reasonably well.

Okay I gotta go back to work have floor duty this week again.

Have a great day everyone
Old 03-22-2011, 10:25 AM   #19  

Height: 5'4"

Chuckle - we have gymnastics today too . . .

Got stuck on that plateau at 172 this week. Always happens when I start seriously running again - need to balance the carb intake all over again. Meh.

Be well!!
Old 03-22-2011, 11:32 AM   #20  
Onederland or bust!!!

S/C/G: 325/See Ticker/150

Height: 5'9"

Dashing out the door to have a picnic with DS. it's 11:30 AM and already 79*--supposed to hit 86*! I LOVE IT. Good morning chickies!
Old 03-22-2011, 01:10 PM   #21  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! That's how my day is going

Gonna be like that all week I fear. That's ok, at least it makes the day go by right?

I have been WAY off plan but trying to get my crap together and get back on it. Did fine yesterday until Chris made popcorn last night. Grr. Tickie is lying, I'm 127. Pushing hard for some loss before month-end!

Anyhoozle, that's all for my "break." Hope everyone's having a great day!

Lisa
Old 03-22-2011, 04:18 PM   #22  
Rebelwithacause

S/C/G: 300/249/175

Height: 6'

Good morning "Beach Babes"

Matilda, Glad the work drama wasn't so bad.

Twynn, welcome back. Missed seeing your posts.

Kara, you go girl with your yard sale project.

Debbie, hope you got outside. If I can survive walking in all this rain and not melt away like the wicked witch, you can too. The Spring Challenge is good because it has definitely made me aware of a weakness of mine (not getting in my 3 meals every day) and although I haven't mastered it, I'm sure working on it.

Cyndi, enjoy your massage. You know I've never ever had one but think I might some day.

Cottage, When the opportunity presents itself, I love to just sit in the car sometimes and read too. So quiet and nice.

Lak, Oh my, puppies do bring a lot of work with them. I took care of a 8 week old fur baby for two weeks last summer for my daughter and oh my gosh, he was adorable but a handful. I was quite happy to send him home to his mom at the end of the two weeks.

Kristen, hope you guys got good news from the doc.

Ruth, Disney is adorable! Her hair must be so soft. It looks like silk.

Karen, Your son is a nice looking young man and it's good that he is overcoming his shyness.

Rose,

Lisa, come on girl, fight back. You've done it before and can do it again.

Today is a stay at home day for me and I'm getting lots of house chores done. I think I saw the sun a minute ago but it may have just been wishful thinking. Enjoyed DWTS last night and it going to be interesting as none of them stood out among the others so it may be a pretty even table. Today, I hope each of us can take a minute to think about what we are putting in our mouths before just popping it in there. Later
Old 03-22-2011, 06:25 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 249.2/see ticker/125

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Actually it was pretty good news...his heart is in regular rythym....now onto valve issues!
Old 03-22-2011, 08:02 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 237/212.6/140

This is odd for me as I am posting in the evening. I'm not sure where my morning went.

Life was pretty normal for me today. I hope everyone had a great Tuesday!!!

Jasmine
Closed Thread