Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2003, 07:36 AM   #1  

Angry Need Some Suggestions.. PLSSSSSSS

Hey.. okay, this is my situation.. the last 3 months ive been losing weight, and number wise im at my goal! ( almost ) im 146 lbs right now, i wanna be round 145, im a 5'9 male if you wanna know... But this is my problem, Althrough im at number weight, i still don't have the body i wanted! so i was looking for some good suggestions to help me tone up my chest, abs, and butt! well thas it.. Please respond with anything you got. Bye.
Old 05-03-2003, 10:27 PM   #2  

Hi!
Well, I'm far from my goal but working on it. I've lost 38 lbs and hope to lose 40 more and like you, now I need to work on toning up. I just recently ordered the Power90 HalfHour workout tapes. It's a 6 wk money back guaranteed program to work each specific area. I should get them sometime next week. ( there are 5 diff tapes )I'll let you know how they work out. By the way, I found out about them online and Power90 also has an infomercial on TV sometimes.
Old 05-03-2003, 10:28 PM   #3  

PS...what did you do to lose that much weight in 3 months??? Thats awesome!
Old 05-04-2003, 08:36 AM   #4  

To lose my weight i followed a nice diet that i came up with myself lol, i dunno if its low in fat or low in carbs or what it is, but it gives me energy to keep me going, andits all good healthy food! also i combinded that with a lot of walking and the occasional high energy areobic worout.. thats all
Old 05-04-2003, 08:01 PM   #5  

What are the some of the foods you eat? (if you dont mind my asking) I just cut back also and try to eat healthier-usually my calories are around 1300 or so a day. I also walk around 3 miles a day (15 min miles) and occasionally use my AirWalker, glider type execise thing. I do some floor exercises and light weights for arms, etc, but it has taken me 6 months to lose what you lost in 3. No Fair! lol
Old 05-04-2003, 10:48 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Have you thought about simple ab exercises? I do sit up and reverse sit ups. I have a Densie Austin ab workout tape, It has 4 10 min workouts on it and it is really great.
Old 05-05-2003, 07:12 AM   #7  

Yeah, ive been doing some situps and such, but they just don't seem to be doing the trick
Old 05-13-2003, 07:04 PM   #8  
Ilene the Bean

Try some serious weight training if you want to re-build your body... Body for Life is a great place to start...
Old 05-13-2003, 07:28 PM   #9  

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Smile Body for Life

I totally agree with the last post.. try body for life. I'm not doing it at the moment.. I want to lose some weight first (to get the energy needed to do all the weight lifting). Weight lifting is the way to go to firm up and build muscle..that's most likely the body that you're going for. Get the Body for Life book (try amazon you can get them cheap) and read thru it.. don't let it intimidate you, it's not as complicated as it sounds. My aunt and cousin have been doing it for a few months and their results have been very motivating!
Good luck
Closed Thread